• Dragonstone Armor
  • Ice Pickaxe
  • Chocolate Pickaxe
  • Candy Crown
  • Cupid's Bow
  • Blooming Helmet
  • Sunshine Shovel
  • Any item with "✔ Season Vault Access" on it
All items will be converted back to their original form, and the blast enchantment will be removed from them

The vault will be accessible with the /resetvault command [Requires VIP rank]

Last edited:

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
will blast be exchanged with trench? or will the pickaxe be original form without either?

Rosie3k9

MVP+
Rosie3k9
Rosie3k9
MVP+
Ratings
Is sell wands and inf chests arent allowed, Id want my money back on the 2 sell wands I have purchased
I completely agree if sellwands arent going to be added into the list i want my money baco from buying my sellwand theres no reason on why they shouldnt be transferred across to the reset we paid money for that so we should get to keep them!

DunnyTheThird

ELITE
DunnyTheThird
DunnyTheThird
ELITE
Ratings
40 1
If sellwand isn't coming over I would like to have a refund. I only bought 1 two days ago because it was transfering. Had I known they were going to be taken off the list I would have not bought it 2 days ago. I pretty much got scammed out of my money. So I would like you to put into consideration some people may have bought the sellwand thinking they were transferring because you announced that they were going to transfer. Even staff members were announcing they were transfering.

Attachments

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
What has "Season Vault Access"?
I've been trying to find an item that has this out of curiosity but no-one I spoke to has/had seen such an item.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
What has "Season Vault Access"?
I've been trying to find an item that has this out of curiosity but no-one I spoke to has/had seen such an item.
Dragonstone armour has it, for example. It’s just a lore at the bottom of the set, I’m unsure if anything else has it though and if so, what.

This is what it looks like; http://prntscr.com/mt9dts

big momma

MVP
thegreattodd
thegreattodd
MVP
Ratings
Sell wands are good, but if you lose perks that you have got from the perk chests etc, and inf chests then you should give them the keys back they have purchased to reuse, and also inf chests should be allowed to be kept