JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hello, so I'm gathered today making an Olympus suggestion for the server. Hopefully, you guys agree with my suggestion. If you disagree, please post your feedback below and why you disagree. Thanks!

Title - Olympus Suggestion
By - JiggleJigglePop
Description - Adding chestshop and regular $ prestige's.
Reason -
Chest shop:
The main reason chestshop should be added is that other prisons have it, I'm not saying that since chestshop should be added since other prisons have it (even though I just did). I meant that it is popular for prison servers like Olympus. But you can also create a chestshop so players that don't have a higher warp, they can still buy items like diamonds, gold etc. And just something little, /pay isn't really necessary for a prison server but I think you should still donate with chestshop.
Regular $ Prestiges: What I mean by this is that - there should just be a regular Prestige. Not challenge Prestiges. There could be challenges but it would be great if it was normal also. If players were GOD ranks, then they can prestige from the amount that they need to have. Otherwise, I do love challenges.

I hope you guys enjoyed my suggestion. Again, I don't really care if this gets considered or a lot of disagree's/agree's. I just thought this would make Olympus stand out. Vote wisely and if you disagree, please leave feedback in the comment section.

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
great idea about a chest shop where you can sell or buy anything but one question is is that if you have a ton of mana or say if you have a pick you don't need anymore wouldn't it be concerning that you could just sell it for like £1 in game and if you are concerned i would think of adding a minimun price that you can sell things not for a specific item but for any item like 10k - 1mil for any item.Anyways i like the idea and i hope it will become something that can be used to gain money or buy items and they gain money.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
To be honest, I do agree with both, I really like the idea of regular prestige as I feel possibly doing the challenges could be quite hard (but I guess that's the point) and with chest shops I partly agree, I don't really see why they are needed but I think it would be a cool addition. nice ideas

Ratings
The Issue with chest shop is that methods of paying other players money have been disabled to prevent rank boosting. Adding chest shop creates another way of paying someone. If implemented, /pay may as well be enabled.
/ah is a good alternative for now using mana as currency.