Olympus Suggestion

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3
Hello, my name is Factionz and known as Snow, and The olympus server is amazing (for 2 day? hmm) but it get boring really fast because everyone have nothing to do once they ascend so they quit. I am here want to make some suggestions @Dacon could work on that most olympus player might want.
Yeah, some suggestion might be dumb just ignore them xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buff Enchant limit:
Basically, everyone know that right clicking your pickaxe will bringing up pickaxe upgrade page, that’s where you spend most of your manas. But! Everyone who rebirthed like 3+ time will most likely have a maxed pickaxe so the mana basically have no uses. Altho dacon developed mana auction but ITS NOT ENOUGH! I want to suggestion that you can kept upgrading the fortune and explosive level with no limit.
Some people might feel like it’s way too op but nope. Players that ascend everytime there is 25mil+ needed for the next rebirth, they needed a better pickaxe and spend their useless mana to rank up to higher levels!

Elytra Courses:
Elytra is always fun! But in prison it’s not used often because limited areas that only will be a little bit useful when free world is out.
But hey, why not make a elytra course world using parkour’s plugin and disable fly that you use elytra to fly to some location of different map to get % of your rankup need cash as reward? That would be fun!

Ascend reward:
For the Ascend players at the moment they are literally ascend for nothing, wasting millions and millions of cash for just a chat number is not what they wanted, why not make every ascend something like % of sell multiplier or after you ascend show a GUI of reward to let them pick? So it will let the ascend play still want to play after beating the game.

Mob Bosses:
Pvping is a big part to grind, and for lots of people when they are tired of mining they would like to pvp and relax, but no one really pvp because keep inventory is on you are doing is wasting stuff for nothing, so player vs player died out really fast.
I suggest that add boss egg in shop and host hourly boss event at warp pvp to get awesome rewards from boss drop and some kind of way to use your armor you grind hard to have a use instead of dying out in your pv.

King of the hill:
The pvp in prison is so inactive that I feel there should be some kind of pvp event like King Of The Hill(Koth) so players can fight each other with guild members and get reward from koth instead of pvp to get nothing but spend a bunch of money to fix gear and waste gapples.

And the list below is some idea that might be dumb and just my personal opinions:

Free world as faction world:
As you can tell from my ign, my name is Factionz. I love faction gamemode! Surprise?
Well, I felt like the free world could be interesting to play as a faction world instead of just explore the world like what you can do in survival, make it that you can’t place spawner in plot world and only free world and make them drop mana for economy in prison, with raiding and sick bases would be awesome!

Mine Free world:
For some reason, I think it could be cool that if you replace the prison mine with other block and increase the blocks from the free world so you could mine in free world to earn cash as well will be cool... Well, it sounds dumb because replacing all the blocks in the mine is a lot of works but just a suggestion xd

MVP+ Force tp:
I feel like giving mvp+ force tp would be fun to just watch what others are doing, since it’s prison so there is really no such thing as “private” because you can basically reach anywhere in the map or find someone it just take a little bit of time, but yea, people gonna be like “omg that’s p2w”!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea, those are my ideas that might make prison somewhat interesting than right now, hopefully dacon actually read it xd

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
I agree with all of it apart from the MVP+ force to, I don't see why it's needed and it could be unfair, in places like the PvP arena, and I just don't like that one idea but I really agree with the others. So good ideas I like them

Monster_Sparklez

MVP+
MonsterSparklez
MonsterSparklez
MVP+
Ratings
I only like the free mine world maybe make a mine in the free world that gives you like 1m per invent but resets every 1h and is a decent size and maybe its location is hidden or they can enable pvp there

VoidSamusss

MVP+
Voidoro
Voidoro
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
All of the ideas above (except the force tp one) are GREAT ideas for Olympus! As you stated; once you pass a certain stage in the game it gets INCREDIBLY boring for some players as they have nothing to do and yeah... spend their money on USELESS NUMBERS! Events such as Koth and Mob Bosses will lift the PVP spirit in the server (which at the moment is close to nothing) and make the game more applicable for audiences who come from more of a PVP background. Although the possible prizes for these events would need to change regularly as the economy of the server is up and down constantly. Some great ideas in there and HOPEFULLY they will be seen and possibly added into Olympus.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Free world as faction world:
As you can tell from my ign, my name is Factionz. I love faction gamemode! Surprise?
Well, I felt like the free world could be interesting to play as a faction world instead of just explore the world like what you can do in survival, make it that you can’t place spawner in plot world and only free world and make them drop mana for economy in prison, with raiding and sick bases would be awesome!

Mine Free world:
For some reason, I think it could be cool that if you replace the prison mine with other block and increase the blocks from the free world so you could mine in free world to earn cash as well will be cool... Well, it sounds dumb because replacing all the blocks in the mine is a lot of works but just a suggestion xd
There is basically a Mine free / Free world. Though, I never been in it but there is one.