Accepted Onett - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I found a Shortcut which is the following: If you go to the back of the buildings you can skip the WHOLE Parkour Course and go to the last
part (Next to the Golden House). My advice is to block it with Barriers and whatch out for other Shortcuts that I probably didn't notice.

Good Luck!

- Towage

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
HOLY DFKHDKHUSF SOMEONE FINALLY MADE AN EARTHBOUND MAP

TAKE MY MONEY

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+1

Great map, I loved the simplistic yet nice to look at build. The parkour was varied, which is always nice to see, and entertaining. Only point of criticism is that it would have been nice to incorporate the whole build in the parkour (using ALL the buildings instead of having parkour over them). Great build and I'd love to see more like it :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Theme is original and nice, the build is good aswell.
Parkour was somewhat varied but could be better, you did use ladders a lot which is a bit repetitive. The jumps for the most part suit the difficulty which is great. +1
Good luck

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi RapBruceWillis,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is pretty original and interesting, the build is decent (Even if I don't really like how the gold house looks like), just try to put less floating jumps next time, the parkour could be better, it's a bit varied, but maybe feel a bit repetitive (there is a lot of ladders), I've also nerfed the map tho, adding one checkpoint, nerfing one ladder and moving one checkpoint ; and removed some invisible blocks to make the map less confusing.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.