ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Absolutely!! Pineapple on anything is the best thing ever. Personally don't enjoy ham with the pineapple, as it should go with other meat toppings. Besides, I think anyone can eat whatever they want; everyone has their own opinion and preference! :)

ChessNotCheckers

MVP
ChessNotCheckers
ChessNotCheckers
MVP
Ratings
22 2
Let me help you out with this one (or not but I am going to try) Saying pine apple does not belong on pizza is like saying olives don't belong in spaghetti, mt. dew does not go with vodka and you cannot have macaroni and cheese for breakfast and waffles for dinner. We have gotten this far with food because we experiment, I doubt there is any more than a few substances on Earth a human has not tried to ingest. Yes, we have certain standards- we enjoy cultural norms like waffles for breakfast and meat sauce on pasta but we also enjoy norms like petroleum based modes of transportation and paying for education. If we don't experiment and try different things, if we don't explore and embrace the unusual, how will we ever get better? It may not be the thing you like, or want to embrace (maybe you like a good a diesel engine) but I don't believe anyone way of eating pizza should be stamped out, just like any line of research shouldn't be cut off before we see the final result. Maybe, maybe...pineapple is the gateway to to other kinds of pizza- someone stoner in a basement will try it and decide to make a whole new kind of pizza a kind of pizza that will change the way we view food for good. Food, like the universe, is ours to experiment with, to learn from and help develop a stronger and more sustainable human race.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Let me help you out with this one (or not but I am going to try) Saying pine apple does not belong on pizza is like saying olives don't belong in spaghetti, mt. dew does not go with vodka and you cannot have macaroni and cheese for breakfast and waffles for dinner. We have gotten this far with food because we experiment, I doubt there is any more than a few substances on Earth a human has not tried to ingest. Yes, we have certain standards- we enjoy cultural norms like waffles for breakfast and meat sauce on pasta but we also enjoy norms like petroleum based modes of transportation and paying for education. If we don't experiment and try different things, if we don't explore and embrace the unusual, how will we ever get better? It may not be the thing you like, or want to embrace (maybe you like a good a diesel engine) but I don't believe anyone way of eating pizza should be stamped out, just like any line of research shouldn't be cut off before we see the final result. Maybe, maybe...pineapple is the gateway to to other kinds of pizza- someone stoner in a basement will try it and decide to make a whole new kind of pizza a kind of pizza that will change the way we view food for good. Food, like the universe, is ours to experiment with, to learn from and help develop a stronger and more sustainable human race.
agreed

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
Pineapple on pizza actually isn't that bad on a pizza, as long as it doesn't take up the entire slice.

Too much does ruin it though!! I like my sweet and salty at balanced levels.

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
most people saying no never tried it actually,
so I'm going to say : no.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Does pineapple belong on pizza?

My answer is yes. You can't change my mind.
In my opinion No only because I've tried it and it tastes awful to me.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Haha this is how I feel about the subject too, but I just took the light approach to it and sounded all good haha. I absolutely dislike pineapples on pizza with a passion, and I love this subject because there’s no like ‘maybes’ it’s always either a yes or no lol

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I see we like making April Fool's jokes before April Fool's - don't worry, I got it.