Opinions?

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
My favourite gamemode is kitpvp, I love it to meet new people there and i think it's a cool community in my opinion

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
My favorite gamemode in Manacube is parkour. I just like it because I like jumping around in the cool maps that are created. Also, it helps me improve my parkour skills. I don't know how it would help me in any other gamemode, but it can help me practice for any future parkour tournaments.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
It's actually a tie between Survival and Skyblock, they've both got a wonderful community (mostly lol) that help each other and I've met like 3 people on Skyblock in one session of playing (like an hour) that I got on really well with!
As for Survival, I'm just so used to playing on it, you start to like something once you've got the hang of how everything works :3 How about you though? What gamemode do YOU like? <3

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
Likes: Survival cuz im rich af, kitpvp cuz im tryhard af, skyblock cuz u get payed,

Dislikes: olympus cuz ugh why.. torture, parkour hurts my ankles and my self esteem dwindles with every fail,

Whateven is islands like gtfo skyblock 4 the win

Dyss's Very relevant and superior opinion :p

Hoodin11

ELITE
rubier
rubier
ELITE
Ratings
I would have to say i like survival the best. Its fun and challenging but you also get to have fun.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Parkour is really the only gamemode I play (although I tried Olympus when it first came out) so that's my obvious choice. It's awesome!