Accepted Orchid - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossipago1

Ratings
  • Creator of the map: Ossipago1
  • Name of the map: Orchid
  • My plot are 2 "/plot v Ossipago1 2" (Map maker world)
  • Difficulty: Easy/Medium
  • There is 35 jumps in total with 2 checkpoints.
Discription: Orchid are a flower plants. But kinda most of player don't know about this plant, mostly kinda call this "flower"
But i kinda don't sure if this map is even not orginal, And i build too much details on small buildings.
The parkour is kinda fine for me, but don't know about difficulty.

(sorry about that image is too big,)

Orchid 2.png

Orchid.png

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I will be giving this a 0 due to the following reasons; The theme is pretty unoriginal as there are already many flower-related maps. The parkour is well done, and fairly varied, and it fits the difficulty you're going for. The build is pretty attractive and its clear a lot of effort was put into it.
Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0 as well. The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to nature, and also maps relating to plants (SpringFlowers). However, the build is well-done, and is accurate to a real orchid. The parkour is varied and I believe that based on the types of jumps, this fits the medium difficulty.

Please note that I am not a map judge, so this is not your official review.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey Ossipago

Congratulations, your map submission has been ACCEPTED. The theme is a little unoriginal but the build and parkour are very good. We did decide to nerf the map and make it an easy because of the short number of jumps. Thank you for submitting your map and I hope to see more from you again in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.