Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't know if this is all people (probably not), but my island has found it hard to make money. And another memeber (novaedream) said that cactus farms are the best way to make money! But that still DOES NOT excuse the problems of not having enough ores to support my island. I am down to one piece of coal in my furnace, and we don't have enough iron to build anvils. Don't even get me started on how hard it would be to get my hands on an enchantment table. So my solution to this problem would be ore generators. On Olympus, they have ./kingdoms and for a cost (yes it's a hefty price) it will slowly generate experience OR mana depending on which kingdom you have selected. I believe they should make some sort of system similar to this, but for ores. Sorry if there was something similar suggested, I am new here and still learning how to play.

hey don't worry Skyblock does have ore generators, every time a piece of stone is spawned with lava and water mixing there is a 15% chance that is coal. with upgrades, it can have stuff like iron, gold, and diamonds added to the list as well