caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
The build has definitely improved! His shoulders are no longer Mt. Everest and he has eyes! The feathers were downsized and he overall just looks better. Parkour is good for expert and is varied but it feels like a long map. Theme is original! +1 Good luck!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
The build looks a lot better now! Glad you were prompt about fixing the little things. +1 from me!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi AsasanSaft and sil,
Happy to tell you that your map has been accepted as an Insane !
The theme is still good, as there is only one My Hero Academia which is your past MidoriyaIzuku map (I guess I will need to do Lemillion or Eri soon, or you will do it before me), the build is cool, it's quite attractive and nicely improved (I guess his hands looks quite weird tho), and the parkour is varied, the reason why I accept this as an Insane is you didn't used the right facing for an expert map, your map use the Z facing while Expert use X facing, so I think the map will become too hard for an expert if I rotate we now, and I think the map is hard enough as an Easy Insane (Insane use Z facing !).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.