Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
282 20
Introduction:
Well I just wanted to do a small introduction to myself since i haven't posted a lot here and only recently started getting active on the fourms. As you can see im P2_P2 or as most people call me just P2! :p

How i started playing:
It was purely boredom that sent me to manacube one day I was really bored of minecraft games such as hide and go seek and stuff like that so i decided that I would go find a survival server and surely enough i found manacube and have stuck with it ever since.

How long I've been playing manacube:
I started survival in season 2 right at the beginning (I think) and worked my way to the top to a massive party called (Hilltop) they sadly didn't make top by the end of the season but i wont go into detail. By the end of season 2 I took a break from minecraft altogether as i started playing games like Rainbow six siege, Rocket league and of course Fortnite (season 1 player :) ) anyway I had school going on at the same time and it was an important year in school. Later which is 4 weeks ago now I started playing again school was over for the summer and my other games started to bore me so I came back to survival season 4 which i thought was good but not as good as season 2... I started in a small party i cant remember the name but this is where i made my first mill, I then got offered to join SkyCity i was happy there and this is where i started making loads of money thanks to Lem who opened up public iron golem spawner pods. Due to inactivity of the party SkyCity I moved to Demon which was by far my favorite of the past party's where i made two friends one by the name of Zuno000 and the other by the name Axiatinc, I then got offered to join owo which was and still is party top 2nd (i know alot of party switching :D ) which is where i started to meet new friends get my new rank v.i.p and first time I made 25mill Thanks to _drakey_ , _irina_ and the rest of owo I am now settled down into owo and happy where I am

Ratings
Hey P2! It’s cool that you started all these games way back when. I personally started Fortnite Season 2 but played like non stop threw seasons 3-5. Great intro and I can tell you put a good amount of time into the creation of it. Have a great day and time on the server in the future!