Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmac365

Donator
Ratings
I think we should get payed for our island levels on skyblock. It can sometimes be very hard to get money if you are very poor and if you have nothing to sell. (not saying that I am poor or have nothing to sell) This is how it should calculate: {(your island level) Divided by 100= amount of money you get payed:} Example: 654/100=$6.54 (<- not my real island level btw) You will get payed this everyday that you log on. But if your the rank of Legend+ you will get payed this every single day even if you do not log on. This would be very helpful to new members!

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
its not a bad idea. Island levels should mean SOMETHING imo. on my last server when you got higher island level, the cobble gens started to generate ores, just coal at first, then when you got higher, iron etc etc, once you were like 2000 you could get diamonds. it was like 1% chance, but still. it was fun. Not saying we need to do that here, but it would be cool to have island levels mean something.

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
im sure giving out another servers IP is probably against the rules, anyway that was about the only good thing that server had. it was way too crowded, chat was spammy, and crops wouldnt grow unless you were in the same chunk! it was horrible actually. It was just one of the many servers I tried out in one day on my way to finding this glorious gem of a server.