/parachutes and /furniture

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Bly, Apr 15, 2018 at 7:01 PM.

1. Bly

Bly
    MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +182 / 45
    Hello there.
    Today I was showing my friend Phoenix_168 how to get the MVP rank.. And I showed him the perks.
    Once I was in the perks I found this:
    http://prntscr.com/j5pozh
    /parachutes, and /furniture. I really thought this was cool.. And did those commands, to find out that /parachutes isn't in /vehicles, and that /furniture doesn't work. (I tried /furniture and I don't know how to use it, Can someone explain?) Also I'd love if the parachutes could be added, because that's a little stupid if it says its a perk when it's not.
    Thanks for reading, Sincerely, Bly.
    IGN: ItzBly

NOTE: Just found out how to use the /furnitures. Neat. Still wondering about the parachutes though.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 8:00 PM
  2. iSatOnApenguin

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Ninjalv9000
    Hey, so about the furniture problem you are having it isn't because the command isn't working you have to create the furniture itself using a crafting table. You can do this by;
    • Find the furniture you want to get (you can find all the furniture that exists by doing /furniture list)
    • Then you just have to do /furniture recipe [funiture name]
    • It will then show you the recipe which you will have to copy and use in a normal crafting table
    • Finally, you will get a spawn egg that you place down and you get the furniture you need

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Bly

Bly
    MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +182 / 45
    Thanks. What abuut /parachutes