lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Well, I was browsing the forums and thought "Why is there not a parkour and seek guide that's up to date?" So here it is:
What is Parkour and Seek?: Parkour and seek is a staff-run game in the Parkour server. Players (staff on the first round) hide on parkour courses. The hider of the next round is determined by the winner of the last round. You win by touching the hider.
How exactly do you play?: Well, there is no special server for Parkour and seek, first of all. The game takes place over the regular Parkour server. To play, watch chat for 1. Who the hider is, 2. What difficulty course they are on and 3. The hints that will appear. Once you think you have found the course the hider is on, go there and parkour until either 1. You win or 2. There's an announcement in chat saying someone else won. If you guessed the course wrong, then too bad, you've probably lost.
What do you get if you win?: If you successfully tag the hider before anyone else, then good job, you won! But first you have to pick your prize. The 3 choices are: blue stained glass, leaves, and a redstone block (Special rounds give staff heads if you win). All can be worn on your head with /hat. Of course, if the round you won on wasn't the last round, then you get to hide!
When is Parkour and Seek and how long is it?: Parkour and seek happens 3-4 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday?, and Friday), at varying times. I find it happens a lot at 7:00pm EST, but it can happen at other times as well. It usually lasts 20 minutes, with each round (3 rounds usually) lasting 5-10 minutes.
What are the rules?: There aren't very many, but they are 1. No enderpearls allowed (Speed is fine). 2. Don't tell anyone where you're hiding if you're the hider. 3. You can only win one round per day. 4. Parkour rules and server rules still apply. 5. There's a 15 minute time limit, if no one wins by then, the closest person to the hider will win (This actually happened on one of my wins lmao).

I hope I covered everything, if I didn't then leave a comment and I'll try to add it. Hope this guide helps you ^_^ -Bun