Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
So yeah, idk why im ranting about it now when i could have done so months ago...

Updated Things:
Staff Times need to be fixed
1580736971554.png

Participation Rules
I won many times during a Perm Mute
1580737025033.png

Game Rules
You can win once per round not week
Hiders is everyone, if you win, you hide
Course difficulty is only easy-hard.
No Time limits ever since they take like 5 minutes a round
Ender Pearls are still not allowed
1580737056231.png

Prizes
take out gems because it's usually blocks and also take out staff heads.
Prizes are decided by staff, but it doesnt vary weekly/monthly.
1580737151259.png

I hope people understand

Attachments

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
UPDATED: 2/3/20

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
While yeah, staff times should be fixed and it's not gems, but mana, all the rest is good ? (idk for you winning while being muted tho, but the rule still apply normally)
Noah : Game Rules
You can win once per round not week
Hiders is everyone, if you win, you hide
Course difficulty is only easy-hard.
No Time limits ever since they take like 5 minutes a round
Ender Pearls are still not allowed
It's a Week, not per round, we changed this so we don't have the same players winning at every parkour and seek.
Hiders are assigned by mods, while we have the habit to let the winner hiding in the next round, if we don't wanna, we are allowed to pick someone else.
Difficulty could be whatever we want, I already made a parkour and seek with an expert map, after yeah it's mostly easy-hard
There is actually time limits, while we don't usually use time limits because like you said, rounds usually take 5 minutes, when we see players are taking too many times reaching the hider, we can add a time limit and even let the hider win if nobody reach him.

Noah : take out gems because it's usually blocks and also take out staff heads.
Prizes are decided by staff, but it doesnt vary weekly/monthly.
While it's really rare, we already let players won staff heads on a parkour and seek (most of the time, it was during a staff parkour and seek, but I already did that once in a normal one). And while we don't really do that anymore since there is 3 rewards per month, winning a small amount of mana (so like 15 ? I can't remember) when you already have all the prize is technically a thing.
Prizes actually vary per months.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Like Shinx said, most of the information there is actually still perfectly accurate. During my time as staff I enforced a time limit multiple times, I've done a "bonus round" on an Expert map, etc. The only thing that isn't correct is the staff times, because that changes pretty often and this isn't really a priority to update.