Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hi, yup, I'm hosting a parkour event. Details are below:
To sign up just leave your IGN below and you will be automatically entered! There is a limit of 16 people, so I'm only gonna enter the first 16 names.
This is gonna be sort of a bracket event. I will pair up the first entry with the sixteenth, second with fifteenth, so on. You and your partner will decide on a race course to race against each other on (for 1 mana, or more if you want) and one of you will send me a screenshot of the ending message in chat (e.g. _Bunstop_ beat _Bunstop_ in a race for 1 mana!) and send it to me over forums. Once I have all 8 messages the next round will start using the winners of those races (Third and fourth place play in the same round as first and second, but that's the only exception). This will keep going until one person is left.
The only rules are: no enderpearls and have fun c: (Speed is fine)
I'm giving a day per round due to timezones. The first round is gonna be
the day 16 people sign up (at 4pm EST), second round is the day after at 4pm EST, third round is the day after that at 4pm EST and last round is the day after that at 4pm EST.
First place is 5000 mana, second place is 5 ender pearls and third place is 1000 mana. I will give the prizes when I see the players online.
Hope to see some awesome competition in this c:
Good luck to all,
-Bun

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
carazypumpkin9

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
kroro1

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
doublesmash01

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Appledestroyer me also what r gonna bee the maps can see have expert just not insane

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Appledestroyer me also what r gonna bee the maps can see have expert just not insane
Basically all race courses in /race, dunno if any insanes are in it or not

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Putting the event on hold until 4pm EST on the day that 16 people join so it's fair c: Sorry for the wait but I kinda have to

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
aquamadii