[Parkour Event] The Parkour Lottery!

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey Manacube! It's time to kick off September right with some fun parkour events! Starting with, The Parkour Lottery!

The Parkour Lottery!

Hosted By: MoneyMiser

Other staff may host this event as well, if necessary.

This event is where 8 players compete against each other to win lots of mana and they have a chance to potentially triple their winnings! I will randomly select an easy course and put it onto my plot. I will then remove all checkpoints, to make the course more difficult. For completing the course, you can win up to 500 mana. However, every time you fall you will lose 50 Mana and will have to restart the entire course which means you only have 10 attempts at beating the course. Otherwise, you will lose your mana. However, if you do not win, you still have a chance at winning some mana. At the end of the course, there will be numbers listed 0-9. You must choose 5 numbers, and they can be in any order, and you can use the same number as much as you want. The 5 numbers that you pick would be your lottery number. Example: 19807. Now once all numbers are chosen, I will reveal the winning number, and if you win then your winnings for completing the course, are tripled! Which means you can win up to, 2000 mana! However, if you did not win any mana in the course, then you will only win, 500 mana.

The Rules & Expectations:

- All Manacube rules apply. Heres a link to the rules: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

- No flying, we will be in the plot world, which means you are able to fly which is not allowed, please do not fly back to your spot, or fly ahead. If you fly you will be disqualified and you will not be able to participate in this event ever again. However, you may fly back to the start. Otherwise, no flying.

- No raging or complaining - Please do not complain if you lose, or do not beat the course. You will still have plenty of opportunities to win mana. Please do not waste my time or other peoples time complaining, we are here for fun! If you rage or complain, then you will be disqualified, and will not be able to participate in this event ever again.

- Blocking - Please do not block others, or fly in front of them. If someone blocks you please hide others using the hide command. If you block you will be disqualified, and will not be able to participate in this event ever again.

- AFKing - If you go AFK for a long time, then you might be disqualified, we are not going to wait for you to come back and finish the course.

- Signing Up Violations - I will be keeping track of who has been signing up, you may only sign up for 1 or 2 events this month! If you sign up for 3 or 4 events, you will not be able to participate in this event, ever again.

- Speed - Speed is not allowed, if used, then you will be disqualified.

These are all the rules, please follow them so others can have fun!

Signing Up:

You can sign up by replying to this thread. Please sign up in this format: MoneyMiser, 1 & 4. The numbers will represent which event you will participate in this month. There are 4 events, all in order below. You may only sign up for one or two of them. If you think you can only make it for one of these events, you can sign up for one, and always sign up for another later. If you do not sign up with a number next to your IGN, then you may not be in the event.

If we do not have 8 players, then I will still host the events, I want you all to have fun no matter what! If you can't make it to the event and you already signed up, please PM me at MoneyMiser#3343 on discord so another person has a chance to get in. I will let you all know when each event is filled up, if you do not make it in the event you wanted, please sign up for a different event. I will try my best to make everyone get what they want. A schedule will be listed below, of each event date.

September's Event Scheduele: The Parkour Lottery.

First, September 8th at:

2:00 PM EST - 3:00 PM EST - This Event Has Now Ended! Please Sign Up For A Different Event Below!

Then, September 15th at:

2:00 PM EST - 3:00 PM EST

Next, September 22nd at:

2:00 PM EST - 3:00 PM EST

Finally, September 29th at:

8:00 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST.

Please note, that this is Septembers full event schedule, and these are the official dates. No dates have been announced for October yet.

Thank you all for reading! I hope you can participate in this event. If you have any questions, please PM me at MoneyMiser#3343 on discord.

Sincerely, MoneyMiser.

Last edited:

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Moneymiser, 2 and 3

Cant wait for this event!

ign = mn6

Last edited:

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
kroro1
2 & 3
Should be some fun so why not

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
screw this. Waste of time and mana so just to me i like doing pk and seek.