Parkour event!

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Dear staff.

Me and OrrinOzzin have been talking a little bit, and we've come to the conclusion that we want to suggest a parkour event in the near future.
We were both participants of the Ice Sledding boat race event, and both enjoyed it very much. We think a parkour event would be just as enjoyable, as long as there isn't as much lag.
A little bit would be fine, because there'd probably be a lot of players at one place, but I personally think the boats were glitching a little too much in the boat race.
For the race itself, perhaps make it a decently long race (i.e., close to two minutes if a player speeds through every jump quickly, similar to the boat race). We'd also recommend not having any collision/punching, because unlike the boat race there isn't very much room for everyone.
It would be cool to give a prize to the top 3 players of each round, or something like that. For example: an item from the black market for whichever gamemode the winners want.

(PS: If you're not a staff, you're just as welcome to leave feedback down below! It would be great to know what other players want as well!)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hello, @Worrey.

Thank you for the feedback! However, I believe there already are parkour events. I do know there is one called “Parkour and Seek” which is hosted by the parkour staff and events team (don’t quote me on that, I’m not too involved with Parkour). We have a wide variety of events, you may not like the Rainbow Road, but you may absolutely love the Sumo events, and that is perfectly ok!

I’d suggest taking a quick glance through the ‘Events’ sub-forum to get a feel for the other events hosted on ManaCube, but as for your main suggestion about a parkour event, here’s the link involving information about that (https://bit.ly/2J1sOXg). There are also ‘Parkour Tournaments’ the most recent one being held on April 6th. As well as this, most/all of the events have mini parkour challenges at the beginning of the event.

https://forums.manacube.com/forums/Events/ - Link to the ‘Events’ sub-forum.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Worrey!
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions made!
However, we can’t guarantee you 100% when we are having a ‘Parkour Tournament’, still, we can announce (Parkour Staff) when we are doing a parkour and seek, so you get time to organize and be present to play!

The difference between both is that in parkour tournaments you get mana and [Speedy] title, and in parkour and seek you get an item that may or not be themed with the month.

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!

Ratings
Dear staff.

Me and OrrinOzzin have been talking a little bit, and we've come to the conclusion that we want to suggest a parkour event in the near future.
We were both participants of the Ice Sledding boat race event, and both enjoyed it very much. We think a parkour event would be just as enjoyable, as long as there isn't as much lag.
A little bit would be fine, because there'd probably be a lot of players at one place, but I personally think the boats were glitching a little too much in the boat race.
For the race itself, perhaps make it a decently long race (i.e., close to two minutes if a player speeds through every jump quickly, similar to the boat race). We'd also recommend not having any collision/punching, because unlike the boat race there isn't very much room for everyone.
It would be cool to give a prize to the top 3 players of each round, or something like that. For example: an item from the black market for whichever gamemode the winners want.

(PS: If you're not a staff, you're just as welcome to leave feedback down below! It would be great to know what other players want as well!)
I believe that could possible be a good idea. I hope they consider it.