Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

We have finally released The Drop, a long awaited feature for the Parkour servers. There are 2 modes of The Drop; Solo and Competitive.

Solo:

In Solo mode you can choose any Dropper map you want, just like the current parkour courses. There is a checkpoint at the beginning of each map, and your objective is to reach the bottom of the map without dying, by means of landing on water, slime blocks or cobwebs. It's really fun, but can also be very rage inducing! >=D

Each Dropper map has two rewards; Initial Reward and Repeat Reward.

Initial Reward: The reward you receive for beating the map for the very first time. Typically easy maps will give 25 gems, medium maps will give 50-75 gems and hard maps will give 75-300 gems.

Repeat Reward: The reward you receive after completing a map that you've already beaten more than once.
NOTE: Many maps have a repeat reward of 0 gems, to prevent players from gem farming very easy maps.

Competitive:

The objective of the game is to reach the ground of each map by means of landing on water, slime or cobwebs. Once you've reached the ground, you can enter the Portal to go to the next stage.

In every game, 3 randomly selected maps are chosen. The first 5 people to complete all 3 maps will be rewarded with a sum of gems, and score!

1st Place: 50 Gems & 20 Score
2nd Place: 40 Gems & 15 Score
3rd Place: 30 Gems & 10 Score
4th Place: 20 Gems & 5 Score
5th Place: 10 Gems & 3 Score

[!] Gem rewards are currently disabled until the beta is over (To prevent possible abuse) The beta will be finished in 1-2 days.

There will soon be a leaderboard on the website showing the top Drop Competitive scores on MineVast, as well as your personal stats on the profile pages.

HOW TO PLAY?

You can play The Drop by connecting to mc.minevast.com , and then joining the Parkour server.

Once on the Parkour server, you can right click the HOPPER icon in your inventory to select either Solo or Competitive.

Competitive Menu:

The number next to the icon is the amount of players currently in the game. There are 3 game status; Lobby, In-game and Restarting.

The game with the most players will automatically be moved to the first slot. NOTE: This game might be in-game though, so make sure to always check the Status before joining.

Solo Menu:

In the solo menu, Drop maps are categorized by their creators. During the Beta, we have 3 sets of maps available to play on, each set containing 7-15 maps.

When you click on a set, you can then choose a specific map from that set by clicking on the corresponding icon. If you hover over the icon of a map, you can see the following information:

• If you have completed the map more than once
  • Difficulty
  • Initial Reward
  • Repeat Reward
  • Required Parkour Rank

In total, there is currently 25 maps available to play during the Beta. Once the beta is over we will be releasing 3 new sets, changing that total to about 50+.

After the beta, we will also begin to accept Dropper maps made by the community.

Important things you should know:

• The Drop maps are in a separate world from the Parkour courses. There is also separate inventories in each world. There is currently a rare bug (Which we are fixing atm) that duplicates some of your items to the Drop World after you die. DON'T WORRY, you will not lose your items, and they will always stay in your main inventory in the main world. If by any chance you happen to get items in the Drop World, simply type /ci or /clear
  • Gem Rewards in competitive mode are currently disabled until the beta is over to prevent possible abuse

If you have found a bug with The Drop, please let me know ASAP and you will be given a reward.
Ways to contact me:

• Forum Message
  • In-Game
  • Skype ( live:minevast )
  • Email ( [email protected] )
  • Teamspeak ( ts.minevast.com )
  • Reply to this thread

Hope you guys enjoy this update <3

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Yay I'm so excited :D

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
This was the long awaited for thing I wanted the most! DROPPER!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Bug: You can use /speed 10 and itll show up a chat message saying 'server 3'.
Aside from that, You can use /speed to glitch out, Which I think is an unfair advantage for the dropper.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Is there a certain requirement to play the dropper because yesterday night I tried playing it and clicking the hopper but it never sent me anywhere. Is it glitched or are their certain requirements?

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
Is there a certain requirement to play the dropper because yesterday night I tried playing it and clicking the hopper but it never sent me anywhere. Is it glitched or are their certain requirements?
Type /drop :)