Parkour Group?

Ratings
Hey y'all.

Happy Saturday! I really love playing on parkour by myself but to me it's much more fun when parkouring with others. I wanted to set up a sort of "parkour group", where 3-5 of us are in like a discord call or something and we all parkour together. One thing though is that I struggle with experts and can barely (if at all) do insanes so I'm not that great at parkour, so I'd prefer people who are around my skill level in PK. So, if anyone's interested, HMU at Br4nFlakes in game and my discord is BrandonB123#8167.

Brandon <3

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hey y'all.

Happy Saturday! I really love playing on parkour by myself but to me it's much more fun when parkouring with others. I wanted to set up a sort of "parkour group", where 3-5 of us are in like a discord call or something and we all parkour together. One thing though is that I struggle with experts and can barely (if at all) do insanes so I'm not that great at parkour, so I'd prefer people who are around my skill level in PK. So, if anyone's interested, HMU at Br4nFlakes in game and my discord is BrandonB123#8167.

Brandon <3
Just join the discord server

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Hi @FallOutBrandon ,

Like LeiSkule said, please join the manacube community discord! The link to it can be found here, https://discord.gg/AP395tQ . It's a nice community to hang around with and I'm sure that you'd meet some new friends! There are multiple chats and voice calls to chill in. I'm positive that people there would love to help you and parkour around with you.

Have a good day/night