Parkour Help

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
Hey, so I recently got my locked appeal accepted as I had been falsely locked, once I got back on I realized that my parkour rank had been decreased and I lost most of my stats. I used to access expert and insane courses but now I can't

Proof:
2019-02-24_00.30.52.png
2019-02-24_00.30.58.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's likely the loss of stats is unrelated, as earlier today there was a failed reboot and a large amount of log was lost. Also, what rank were you before you were locked and what rank are you now?

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
It's likely the loss of stats is unrelated, as earlier today there was a failed reboot and a large amount of log was lost. Also, what rank were you before you were locked and what rank are you now?
Well I can't exactly remember as it was two years ago but it would have been around Ninja and now I'm Regular

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
In november 2017 there was a parkour hard reset, and everyones stats were reset. If you were Locked during that time, your stats would have been reset too, even though you couldnt access them.

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
In november 2017 there was a parkour hard reset, and everyones stats were reset. If you were Locked during that time, your stats would have been reset too, even though you couldnt access them.
If that is what happened then how come I'm Regular rank with 7k+ Score and a bunch of extreme/insane courses completed. My stats doesn't match to my current rank.

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
If that is what happened then how come I'm Regular rank with 7k+ Score and a bunch of extreme/insane courses completed. My stats doesn't match to my current rank.
Nevermind, I remember the reset now. The only problem is that because of my lockage is that I didn't get permission to receive my items back from ./vault and now it's disabled...

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Nevermind, I remember the reset now. The only problem is that because of my lockage is that I didn't get permission to receive my items back from ./vault and now it's disabled...
Sorry about that, if you have screenshots if your vault you might be able to get those items back.. otherwise, probably not.

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
Sorry about that, if you have screenshots if your vault you might be able to get those items back.. otherwise, probably not.
I never thought I would have needed to screenshot them I mean picture this: Going into a reset not knowing you're going to get falsely locked, I had just assumed that when the reset was over I would have been able to claim my valuables but instead I was given a locked tag...

Also talking from staff member to staff member here, I'm currently a staff member on a server called Mineverse (you can google it if you want) I tend to delete old screenshots, not sure if you do it but many staff does it on numerous servers.

Thank you for your quick assistance so far <3