JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Screenshots aren't required to be added, as some aren't able to add them. You shouldn't judge a map solely on the incorrect format.
How do you even know I'm judging it based on the screenshots? Yes, he may not have posted the screenshots but you never know if I could have done the map.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
How do you even know I'm judging it based on the screenshots? Yes, he may not have posted the screenshots but you never know if I could have done the map.
a). You based your rating solely off of the fact they didn’t include screenshots. I can imply this by seeing that you said,
You didn't include some screenshots of the submission so for now, I'm going to give you a 0.5
. From this, it should be recognized that you said “...didn’t include screenshots, so for now...”, indicating that you’re solely basing the review off of the correct formatting.

b). You had no information about the map included in the map, not even a review of the maps components.

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hi there, DoubleError!

I am here to tell you that your map submission has been rejected. The map looks plain and unappealing. We think the parkour is repetitive and boring. The course is also way too long to be a medium/hard map. Your theme is original though!
Thanks for submitting a map, we hope to see more in the future!

Have a nice day,
Lucas and Shinx

Status
Not open for further replies.