Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey howisurday! I will be giving your map a -0,5 and here is why. The number of jumps fit the easy difficulty, as counted 26 jumps, which is good! I think you could use more block variation for the course though. At the moment, you have only used normal jumps, walls, and ladders. In the attachments, you can see a picture of different types of blocks you can use to make the course more fun (the photo was taken on my 1st plot). Also, most of the jumps are floating. Try to make it look like 1 solid build, with the parkour on the sides, or inside, instead of around it. There's an example in the attachements. Also, make sure to put checkpoints on your map! The theme is slightly unorginal, and it's not really clear. I like the idea though!

I wish you the best of luck with your submission, and it would be great to see more maps from you! Mydayisgood, hopeyoursistoo! -Sil

Attachments

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello howisurday,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a few maps with this sort of theme, but nothing exactly like it, so it's not a huge issue.
The build isn't great, it is very small, so you didn't have much room to add a lot of detail, so I would suggest trying to make your build overall quite a bit bigger, also so you have more room to add in your parkour.
The parkour has some variety, it does feel a little repetitive. I would suggest trying to experiment with different blocks and items when you create jumps, however this isn't a huge problem in this map, as there is a bit of variety.
Almost all of the parkour is floating. Try to incorporate the parkour into the build more, as having a lot of floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy. I do understand that it is difficult with this map as the build is very small.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.