Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Hello TehSkear,
the theme of your map has been used a few times already so it isn't that unique nor special. So a -0.5 for that.
The build however looks quite nice even though there could be a bit more I feel. +1 from me on that
Lastly, the parkour while nothing to special it did fit medium quite well and was enjoyable to do. +0.5
(The ending pressure plate wool block should be yellow not green it it's a medium)
All in all that leaves you with a 1/3 from me, good luck on your map!

Hello TehSkear,
the theme of your map has been used a few times already so it isn't that unique nor special. So a -0.5 for that.
The build however looks quite nice even though there could be a bit more I feel. +1 from me on that
Lastly, the parkour while nothing to special it did fit medium quite well and was enjoyable to do. +0.5
(The ending pressure plate wool block should be yellow not green it it's a medium)
All in all that leaves you with a 1/3 from me, good luck on your map!
Thanks for the tips and the good words!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+1

Looks nice, the parkour was enjoyable and was an overall fun experience. The only point of criticism is that the theme isn't very unique. Great map and good luck getting it accepted!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a finalised accept but just my opinion ;D

+1

Looks nice, the parkour was enjoyable and was an overall fun experience. The only point of criticism is that the theme isn't very unique. Great map and good luck getting it accepted!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a finalised accept but just my opinion ;D
Thanks! :D

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
it's a rly nice build + the parkour is cool but the theme isn't rly original so +0.5

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I am sorry but I will be rejecting this map submission!
The main reason for this is the theme, it is not original. It looks quite similar to a few maps we already have on the server. It got quite repetitive for the most part, even if you did try a little to give a variety of jumps.
Thanks for the submission, hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.