Parkour Quests

LordSpectilas

VIP
SpectiLas
SpectiLas
VIP
Ratings
21 1
Hello everyone. Today, I wanna explain an idea for quests in parkour. The idea is pretty self explanatory hehe, but I’ll expand.

How It Works
so how It would work is there would be a /quests command. After entering in the command, a window would pop up or something would pop up in chat, which ever works, and there would be daily quests and permanent, one time completion quests. Completing quests will give you rewards and rep!

Daily Quests
So, for daily quests, it’s kinda subjective and really depends on if the devs wanna add it. If it were to be added, my thought process would be that every day you would get a set amount of quests, let’s say 5, and they would reset after 24 hours. These daily quests would most likely stay in the smaller range. For example, “Achieve 100 jumps” or “play for 45 minutes” or “complete 10 maps” or “complete a hard map”. Of course these are just ideas. For each quest, you reward could range, let’s say from 10 - 100 mana, depending on the difficulty. Also, completing all 5 quests could give you bonus mana, etc. The whole daily quests concept could be tampered with.

Perm Quests
I don’t really know what to name this section, so I named it Perm Quests. This refers to quests that are only achievable once and most likely go for a higher reward. Again, this part could pretty much be up to the devs completely. So these quests are quests that you can only complete once. They will also be dramatically harder than daily quests. I don’t really understand exactly how the coding would work for these, or how they would get reset, or new ones added, I didn’t really think that far lol. But I have a few examples/ideas for these. One can be “Complete ‘Demon’ in 10 minutes” or “Complete 5 insane maps in challenge mode” or “Complete ‘Panda’ with no deaths”. The list could go on and on but those are just my ideas. As for the rewards, I would love to see them add more attainable titles without payment. Right now, the only titles you can get is Jumper and Elf. Jumper is a very hard title to achieve, but it would be awesome to see them add more that an average and experienced, skilled player can achieve with no payment. Titles that truly show the skill and dedication. Titles that you can’t buy, but must earn. These could be implemented into quests

One last thing, master quests. This is just a bonus idea where there are only 5 or something and they reset every week or month, and they are extremely difficult.

Thank you so much for reading! Apologies for the plain and boring theme. Again, this whole idea can be tampered with, completely changed and different, or not even implemented at all. I just wanted to throw out the idea hehe. Thank you for reading!

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I really do like the concept, as I know many players after achieving their desired rank feel there are little other methods to play. However, I am unsure if quests like 100 jumps or 45 minutes online would be very effective as those are easy to just jump up and down, or afk, defeating the purpose of, what I feel, quests in general. If a quest could say complete Easy Course _____ I feel it would be a little more effective. Love the idea overall, though :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I agree with Ethan in that the suggestions you gave may not work so well, but the idea as a whole is great. I also feel that the reward should be a bit smaller, say 10 mana each. This would be a nice thing to see!