Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Parkour Racing

A new update for Parkour has been released - Races!

You can now race an opponent for a bet amount of gems on currently 10 different maps. I'll be adding more maps to races very soon, leave suggestions for what maps you'd like to be added

Basically you invite someone to a race with /race invite [name] [bet] (A menu will pop up to pick a course)
You bet an amount, let's say 50 Gems. If the other person accepts, 50 gems are taken from both your accounts and you're teleported to the race course. First one to reach the finish wins! (In this case, they'd win 100 Gems)

---------------------------------- Click title to read more ----------------------------------

Maybe we'll add races to other servers too!

Cubits

Cubits is a new currency that's been added to the whole network to replace Credits.

When you watch an advertisement by typing /ad you will receive 0.01 Cubits.
You can exchange your cubits for store coupons by typing /cubits spend [amount] (1 Cubit minimum required)

0.01 Cubit is basically 1 cent. 1 Cubit is $1 USD.
See your balance with /cubits balance

You can then use the coupon code generated during checkout for a discount or to make your purchase completely free depending on the amount!

Why Cubits are better than Credits:
- You can buy anything with them rather than what was just available in the credit shop
- Current sales are taken into account (Since you spend them on the webstore instead of the outdated in-game prices)
- You can pay other players cubits with /cubits pay [name] [amount]
- You won't lose them when you change your name!

You may also notice the ads url has been updated to http://rewards.manacube.com instead. If you have a bookmark, make sure to update to the new url as the old one will soon be discontinued

But what about my Credits!!11!
You can convert your credits into cubits in the /creditshop
The Credit Shop will be removed from the game at the end of June, that should give everyone plenty of time to transfer.

The ad company we're partnered with has also told us a lot more ads will be available very soon. So if you're having issues not getting very many ads, it'll get better soon!

75% Sale

With the release of Cubits, we are having a 75% Sale on our webstore. The sale will be up for at least a week, a good time to take advantage of the prices and try to get some free stuff with cubits!

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Dacon I love the idea
its awesome for people that can't buy titles or ranks
because there parents won't let them or they don't have the money

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Yay parkour races have been released! Sales are always nice!! Looking forward to trying out the races and seeing how difficult the races will be. Hopefully they aren't too hard, Im terrible at parkour. xD

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Looks very cool, I don't really play Parkour but now I do! This look likes an awesome update!