Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Things changed:
  • Combined all the worlds into 1 world. This will decrease client and server lag when switching worlds.
  • Fixed world generation. The whole world is now void, allowing us to expand to more courses
  • 25,000+ Checkpoint saves removed. I believe this was causing a lot of lag. The developer who created our parkour plugin is working on an improvement to the checkpoint handler. This will hopefully create no lag when saving your checkpoint to file.

Course sound effects are currently gone, as the courses are in a new world. Creating sound effects for courses is a very tedious job, and takes a lot of time. I will re-add all the sounds back tomorrow or the next day.

Some courses may not have functioning jump pads, as I also have to manually add these with scripts. If you see any jump pads that are not working, please comment on this thread with the location ( Preferably a screenshot ).

Now that we've made some improvements to the server performance wise, I will begin working on the second server. If you don't know about the second server, it will be a exact copy of the current server, but have another 100 slots open!

Things that will be synced:

• Gems
  • Jumps
  • Inventory
  • Rank
  • Courses
  • Hats
Things that will not be synced:
  • Nick name
  • Checkpoints

As I said above, there <may> still be occasional lag spikes, as the main source of lag is from the CheckPoint signs. Once Nik is done re-doing the CheckPoint handler, this should no longer be an issue.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
UPDATE: The annoying lag spikes are now fixed!!!!!!! :D :D :D

It was due to a BanManager bug (No idea what the bug was) Anywho, removed it and parkour has been running flawlessly for a while now
+100!!! NO MORE DEATHS NOW!