Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

What is Parkourse?

Parkourse is a server based around 'Parkour'. Parkour is where you maneuver through various obstacles without falling or failing. Completing courses will grant you gems which you can then rankup your character, purchase cosmetics, hats, trails, pets ect.

There are over 100 courses to master, and 13 ranks to unlock. We plan on adding more and more ranks as time goes by, as well as courses. You can also submit your own course on our Creative Server. We will soon be adding a creative world on Parkourse exclusively for making maps.

During the 1 week BETA, Minevasters have found many bugs making Parkourse almost bug free. However there are still a few non-serious bugs that we are currently in the process of fixing. If you have found a bug, please type /bug <description>, and stand near it if applicable.

Instead of transferring all ranks, we decided to take a different approach this time. If you are missing your Donator rank, type /claim <rank> Example: /claim legend. This will then give you a link to a free package on Buycraft. (MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO BUYCRAFT WITH THE RIGHT USERNAME). Once you have claimed your rank, you will be awarded with all the items/gems as well.

How to Join?
You can either join by typing /server parkour or through the navigation book in the lobby. Alternatively, if the Hub server ever goes down, you can always use the IP: mc.parkourse.com

FAQ
  • I am missing my donator rank, help!
    Type /claim <rank>
  • I have found a bug, how can I report it?
    You can report it in-game with /bug <description> or on our Forums
  • Can I apply for Staff?
    Not currently, however we will be opening applications soon.
  • What is the number beside my name?
    That is your total jump counter. The letter "k" resembles thousands. For example, if you have [75k] jumps, you have 75,000 jumps.
  • What are gems and how do I use them?
    Gems are the currency of the server, you can use them in the emerald shop in your inventory by right clicking it. You can also see a leaderboard and pay gems to other parkourists by typing /gems
  • Im falling in a flatland world, help!
    This is currently a bug we are fixing. If this ever happens to you it was because you forgot to set your checkpoint and were in a unsafe-zone. Simply type /spawn or /preset to fix your position. Over the next 2 days I will be transferring the courses to a new void world so this problem doesn't happen anymore.
  • How do I jump?
    Hold down alt + f4

Visit the Parkourse Splash Page - http://minevast.com/parkourse
    View more information on Parkourse - http://minevast.com/parkour

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
The server is actually kind or laggy at some points and at some parkour maps, also can you reduce the amount of lava in the easy mode Death Cave parkour?