/pay doesn't work!

Ratings
As said in the title, my /pay command doesn't work! I asked many times how, tried many times also but it always says I don't have access to that command! I noticed that in the chat, I am not, as everyone, named as [Prisoner]... Does this changes anything on my game? Thanks for fixing this :)

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Hello Theodorics, you cannot /pay somebody because the point of the server is for YOU to move through each rank. /pay will allow your friend to pay you all the money required to move up the ranks without any effort from your end. Therefore /pay will never be implemented in prison.

-Zero

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
So, your asking for players to cheat other players to get the easy life? Yeah... no.

Ratings
Have you ever been on prison server? Everybody has this command exept me! /pay command isn't use, for me, to cheat, but to pay someone who sells me stuff we cant't have other way, such as used picks or other! I also want to give the money back to, someone generous, thanks to gizmogalaxy, who gave me 60 000$ to rank up when i didn't ask. If you've never been on prison for a long time, don't come and say /pay is a cheat, because I am the online not tagged as [prisoner] and who cannot /pay. Thanks for more info about it.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hello Theodorics, you cannot /pay somebody because the point of the server is for YOU to move through each rank. /pay will allow your friend to pay you all the money required to move up the ranks without any effort from your end. Therefore /pay will never be implemented in prison.

-Zero
/pay is implemented, I remember MC_MEGA_MINER paid me 50K for a vast Pickaxe.