/pay, yes or no

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
As most of you already know, you can't /pay other players on this server. I don't know why, but I'm assuming it's disabled so you can't boost new players/alts etc. However, I still think this command would be a useful command to have in Olympus on Manacube. I dont expect many people to agree with me, but please let me know if you agree or disagree! :)

IHeart

MVP+
Ratings
14 1
Olympus is the only server i believe that disabled /pay. The reason is indeed because of boosting. /pay would ruin the fact that everyone has work to rank up ( excluding p2ws ) - People who already are " maxed out " could easily just boost people, which would ruin the economy, and fun

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
As @IHeart perfectly stated, it is in fact to prevent boosting. There are other things in Olympus that are disabled for similar-ish reasons; another example of this would be anvils, which are disabled to prevent players who are not MVP or higher, getting free repairs (as to fix your pickaxe, you need $100,000).

While /pay is disabled to prevent boosting, its also disabled to enforce that Mana be the main trading currency (which is how I personally like to word it when explaining it to newcomers). I think disabling payment amongst players gives Olympus an extra (minor) differentiating factor that makes it even more unique to other prison-type servers and gamemodes.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
In my opinion, it ruins the fun, Mana has taken over the economy and money is only used for /shop and upgrading ranks, I don't see many positives to it getting your alt to a high rebirth so you can get the extra benefits just seems unfair and it really makes a gap between the people who are already up there and the people who are new to the game.

Ratings
As most of you already know, you can't /pay other players on this server. I don't know why, but I'm assuming it's disabled so you can't boost new players/alts etc. However, I still think this command would be a useful command to have in Olympus on Manacube. I dont expect many people to agree with me, but please let me know if you agree or disagree! :)
I think we should get /pay but we should only be allowed to donate a certain amount and only a certain amount of times a day so no one can boost