Perhaps a thread for new Saturday events for the server???

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
I am sure that the server has many ideas for events in the future but I would like to see if any people who do not have a say in the event choosing have any ideas for future events drop them below ladies and gentlemen

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
Hmm, well I think it would be really cool if there was a huge UHC event, it would test peoples Minecraft survival skills and it seems like it could have some awesome outcomes.

What about you, do you have any event ideas?

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
Hmm, well I think it would be really cool if there was a huge UHC event, it would test peoples Minecraft survival skills and it seems like it could have some awesome outcomes.

What about you, do you have any event ideas?
I do but I cant really tell if they have been done before but I think an Americas got talent type of event would be very fun in the discord and even if game if they could figure out how to do it.

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Some ideas I've had -
Discord Karaoke
LMS Event (last man standing gets a Mystery Key perhaps?
Staff VS Players.
Group Trials Event possibly?
Scavenger Hunt in Hub or Specific server(s).

All of the events above could bring in new players, keep things fresh and would definitely entertain the community as a whole.

;o

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
Some ideas I've had -
Discord Karaoke
Staff VS Players.

All of the events above could bring in new players, keep things fresh and would definitely entertain the community as a whole.

;o
Great ideas. Hide and seek and scavenger hunts seem so fun

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
While I love hearing all your ideas, if you’ve got any suggestions for events, I’d strongly urge you to bring them up with Purpz (ChocBar,) as she’s the main person in charge when it comes to events.

This weekend (today, just realising it’s Saturday), there will NOT be an event, as the new Olympus server is being released today, but if you’re curious of the types of events we do have, you can scroll through the history of the posts in the “Events” sub-forum! Here’s a link if you’d like to check it out: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/Events/

lakey

VIP+
SUTRASTOIC
SUTRASTOIC
VIP+
Ratings
I am sure that the server has many ideas for events in the future but I would like to see if any people who do not have a say in the event choosing have any ideas for future events drop them below ladies and gentlemen
That's such a good idea! I would love to see more group events and more fun and interactive things, especially engaging with the community in different ways as Educator said!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
First I wanna say how cool this thread is. I've been struggling to think of ideas for events so player ideas are really cool. I'm gonna watch this tab and try to read every suggestion that gets sent this way :D

Some ideas I've had -
Discord Karaoke
Staff VS Players.

;o
Imma go through my thoughts of each suggestions coming from an event-running stand point:

Karaoke = Great idea, has been done in the past but it's a little hard to run since only admins can mute people in voice chats and our admins can be VERY busy. It's kind of been lingering as an idea we COULD do and it MIGHT happen sometime in the future

LSM event = So PvP survival games? If so then no. We tend to steer clear of PvP based events where you win if you're good at PvP and that's it because first certain players would probably keep on winning all the time and second teaming is very likely

Staff VS Players = Interesting layout, although gonna need an actual event to pair it with xD

Group Trials Event = So like an arena game? Could do, who knows? :3

Scavenger hunt = So this is an okay one, main problem is we can't stop friends from grouping up and telling each other where the stuff is

Sorry if it sounds like criticism, I really love these suggestions <3

I think there should be a sort of party games tournament, where If you don't make the top 1/2 you are kicked from the event, and it goes on until there is 1 player standing.
I've always wanted to do one of those but the main problem that looms over is coming up with and building the games. If you have suggestions of those mini-games I'd love to hear it and could design a beta and propose it :D

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
First I wanna say how cool this thread is. I've been struggling to think of ideas for events so player ideas are really cool. I'm gonna watch this tab and try to read every suggestion that gets sent this way :D

Imma go through my thoughts of each suggestions coming from an event-running stand point:

Karaoke = Great idea, has been done in the past but it's a little hard to run since only admins can mute people in voice chats and our admins can be VERY busy. It's kind of been lingering as an idea we COULD do and it MIGHT happen sometime in the future

LSM event = So PvP survival games? If so then no. We tend to steer clear of PvP based events where you win if you're good at PvP and that's it because first certain players would probably keep on winning all the time and second teaming is very likely

Staff VS Players = Interesting layout, although gonna need an actual event to pair it with xD

Group Trials Event = So like an arena game? Could do, who knows? :3

Scavenger hunt = So this is an okay one, main problem is we can't stop friends from grouping up and telling each other where the stuff is

Sorry if it sounds like criticism, I really love these suggestions <3

I've always wanted to do one of those but the main problem that looms over is coming up with and building the games. If you have suggestions of those mini-games I'd love to hear it and could design a beta and propose it :D
Hey that's alright! I was hoping for some constructive criticism and you delivered ;o

Thank you and I appreciate your feedback.