Perm Banned

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
PLEASE READ FULL THREAD

Hello everyone, today I was permanently banned from ManaCube. I have played ManaCube for three years now and have been a huge fan of the server since day one. Recently I undergone a lot of controversy and hack accusations on survival. Many people think I have abused, hacked, or done something suspicious to gain an advantage over players. I am making this thread to notify everyone of this, stop this from happening in the future, and say my goodbyes as even if I proved my innocence I would not be let back on ManaCube.​

The Rundown
Since survival reset I have been going hard trying to prove that I will be the top played on survival, I have been playing all day every day I can, as I am on winter break. I have been killing many players in the nether, grinding, making my base, and finding spawners. These ways have gotten me and my party very far in survival. After becoming the top party over United, many staff started to ask if I was legit, how was I so good, was I abusing something, and accusing hacks. I denied all of these accusations as none of them were or are true. I continued to play survival and do what I did best, grind. As I got more money, spawners, and party top value I was questioned by staff even more. Even the owner of Minevast, xDacon asked my if my spawners were duped or what I did to become so good. I told him my ways but he remained very suspicious, which I totally respected. After becoming demoted and abusing a glitch previously, staff were very suspicious of me.

The Breaker Quest
Today I talked to many staff members and the drama seemed to be going away, they understood what I was doing, and that my 30 hours on survival explained why me and my party were thriving. Many staff members I have befriended came to me saying that higher staff thought I was abusing a bug, the breaker bug. Breaker is a quest on survival and was glitched so whenever you re-logged it would reset. I was completing this Beaker quest many times, as were others, because everytime you would lose connection to the server, get booted, Time out, or simply leave and come back on. You were bound to complete the breaker quest again. As is gave you 1000 dollars for every 100 blocks mined. Purpz came to me telling me that she was going to go into further investigation on me and see why I was so good. I told Purpz everything I knew and she seemed to understand that I have very bad internet and do constantly lose connection and have to reboot my internet and reconnect, I told her to check the time between my relogs as it would be between 5-10 minutes because I had to reset my internet. This got the breaker bug off my back.

Duping and Why I was Banned
No, I never duped. Duping is one of the most difficult things to do in Minecraft. With the constant restarting and roll-backing of Survival in the past few days, Dacon did have the right to question and wonder if they were duped because there was alot of rollbacks and restarts. After denying to Dacon that none of MY spawners were duped. I told my faction in our discord. A member of mine, ItzKerna, who joined the party today, had his two spawners duped, one cave spider spawner and one blaze spawner turned into two cave spider spawners and two blaze spawners. This happened because he had them in his enderchest, he then took them out of his enderchest and put them in our grinder. After a restart of survival, there was a rollback, NONE OF MY SPAWNERS WERE DUPED, but Kerna's two spawners turned into four. He told me on discord, and said to deny it. I asked which spawners as I didn't want a ton of duped spawners because there was a ton of controversy and investigations on me at the moment. I said I DID LOL. I was saying I did deny the duping of MY SPAWNERS, as I DIDN'T KNOW that Kerna's spawners were duped and was trying to defend MYSELF AND MY INTEGRITY. I AM NOT trying to throw Kerna under the bus, I am just trying to CLEAR MYSELF.

To Sum It Up

I am extremely sad that I can no longer play on Minevast/ Manacube as it is reaching a huge spike in popularity. I spent lots of money on Minevast/ Manacube buying Legend, Vast, then MVP. I am planning to make an appeal but I'm sure staff will see this message and hopefully understand where I am coming from. I have no other way to talk to Minevast staff as most of them have blocked me on Discord and I will most-likely be banned from the forums. I am not trying to start a huge argument I am just trying to say my last goodbyes if staff do not understand where I am coming from. I have had a great time on Minevast and am going to miss it dearly, I always thought it was the best way to spend my time.

Please let this thread live on, please don't delete it.
PM me for screenshots or any further questions.
Don't turn this into a warzone.

Best regard,

Cheech4, Cip_Cheech, iCheetah_, Awpologized

Last edited:

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
If you're telling the truth, I'm sorry this happened and maybe one day it will be cleared up. I had befriended you and had gotten over the fact you were ahead, however as an ex staff member, I think you usually know how stuff turns out after suspicions rise and something of this nature happens. I will do my best to talk it out with some other staff members and get their opinions, but as craft said, no matter all the talking I do, you can't be unbanned unless you appeal.

I wish you the best of luck getting unbanned if you so choose to take that route, and I wish you the best of luck in general for the time being.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Hey Cheech, when we were staff together you seemed like a good guy. I know you have made some stupid mistakes... you are human after all. Honestly, all I can say is.. good luck on your appeal friend.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Cheech just from talking to you in-game and stuff I know that you wouldn't try to get an unfair advantage on anyone and you enjoy what you do.
Yes the staff have their right to be suspicious but that's what staff do. It's their job to question things.
In my opinion, I do not think you should be banned as you are just playing game and you enjoy the grindy types of games so I am not surprised your party is #1

Hope you get unbanned man :)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I have filed an appeal like all of you staff members have said.

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Sorry that you got banned, maybe they didn't know that you grinded at survival. Good luck on your appeal and I hope you get back on, you were a great guy to play with and a great staff member.

If you get denied, well Good luck in life. I will come on a server and play with you. Minevast / Manacube is a great server to play on, I hope they let you come back on the server as this is a really cool server to play on.

Ratings
7 2
PLEASE READ FULL THREAD

Hello everyone, today I was permanently banned from ManaCube. I have played ManaCube for three years now and have been a huge fan of the server since day one. Recently I undergone a lot of controversy and hack accusations on survival. Many people think I have abused, hacked, or done something suspicious to gain an advantage over players. I am making this thread to notify everyone of this, stop this from happening in the future, and say my goodbyes as even if I proved my innocence I would not be let back on ManaCube.​

The Rundown
Since survival reset I have been going hard trying to prove that I will be the top played on survival, I have been playing all day every day I can, as I am on winter break. I have been killing many players in the nether, grinding, making my base, and finding spawners. These ways have gotten me and my party very far in survival. After becoming the top party over United, many staff started to ask if I was legit, how was I so good, was I abusing something, and accusing hacks. I denied all of these accusations as none of them were or are true. I continued to play survival and do what I did best, grind. As I got more money, spawners, and party top value I was questioned by staff even more. Even the owner of Minevast, xDacon asked my if my spawners were duped or what I did to become so good. I told him my ways but he remained very suspicious, which I totally respected. After becoming demoted and abusing a glitch previously, staff were very suspicious of me.

The Breaker Quest
Today I talked to many staff members and the drama seemed to be going away, they understood what I was doing, and that my 30 hours on survival explained why me and my party were thriving. Many staff members I have befriended came to me saying that higher staff thought I was abusing a bug, the breaker bug. Breaker is a quest on survival and was glitched so whenever you re-logged it would reset. I was completing this Beaker quest many times, as were others, because everytime you would lose connection to the server, get booted, Time out, or simply leave and come back on. You were bound to complete the breaker quest again. As is gave you 1000 dollars for every 100 blocks mined. Purpz came to me telling me that she was going to go into further investigation on me and see why I was so good. I told Purpz everything I knew and she seemed to understand that I have very bad internet and do constantly lose connection and have to reboot my internet and reconnect, I told her to check the time between my relogs as it would be between 5-10 minutes because I had to reset my internet. This got the breaker bug off my back.

Duping and Why I was Banned
No, I never duped. Duping is one of the most difficult things to do in Minecraft. With the constant restarting and roll-backing of Survival in the past few days, Dacon did have the right to question and wonder if they were duped because there was alot of rollbacks and restarts. After denying to Dacon that none of MY spawners were duped. I told my faction in our discord. A member of mine, ItzKerna, who joined the party today, had his two spawners duped, one cave spider spawner and one blaze spawner turned into two cave spider spawners and two blaze spawners. This happened because he had them in his enderchest, he then took them out of his enderchest and put them in our grinder. After a restart of survival, there was a rollback, NONE OF MY SPAWNERS WERE DUPED, but Kerna's two spawners turned into four. He told me on discord, and said to deny it. I asked which spawners as I didn't want a ton of duped spawners because there was a ton of controversy and investigations on me at the moment. I said I DID LOL. I was saying I did deny the duping of MY SPAWNERS, as I DIDN'T KNOW that Kerna's spawners were duped and was trying to defend MYSELF AND MY INTEGRITY. I AM NOT trying to throw Kerna under the bus, I am just trying to CLEAR MYSELF.

To Sum It Up

I am extremely sad that I can no longer play on Minevast/ Manacube as it is reaching a huge spike in popularity. I spent lots of money on Minevast/ Manacube buying Legend, Vast, then MVP. I am planning to make an appeal but I'm sure staff will see this message and hopefully understand where I am coming from. I have no other way to talk to Minevast staff as most of them have blocked me on Discord and I will most-likely be banned from the forums. I am not trying to start a huge argument I am just trying to say my last goodbyes if staff do not understand where I am coming from. I have had a great time on Minevast and am going to miss it dearly, I always thought it was the best way to spend my time.

Please let this thread live on, please don't delete it.
PM me for screenshots or any further questions.
Don't turn this into a warzone.

Best regard,

Cheech4, Cip_Cheech, iCheetah_, Awpologized
Rest in peace. To be fair you were starting quite an uprising on the Discord when I was in there the other day, all because you were killing people in the nether lel

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Although I don't play survival, from what I've seen on the forums and Kitpvp a little bit, you are a genuinely good guy. Although you've made mistakes in the past, I personally do believe you're innocent in this case. Best of luck on the appeal.