Perm World Edit

lilPietra

Ratings
So i've been playing creative to just chill out and I have noticed that most commands are only for 48 hours... I think there should be a option to buy a command permanently for more mana. As some might know getting mana on creative is very hard. Us slow typers cant always type the word in time before some ridiculous person with 105 words per minute type speed types it. Just a suggestion :D

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
So i've been playing creative to just chill out and I have noticed that most commands are only for 48 hours... I think there should be a option to buy a command permanently for more mana. As some might know getting mana on creative is very hard. Us slow typers cant always type the word in time before some ridiculous person with 105 words per minute type speed types it. Just a suggestion :D
You also get mana from /vote. 4 mana per link for Creative. You also get perm worldedit with the B grade

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
How to get scramblers
1) Play in the morning
Playing Manacube in the morning (eastern time) allows you to catch those tricky scramblers because most people are not on during that time frame. In the afternoon is a huge no no because more people are on and the fast typers are also present. Watch out, most A ranks and A+ ranks type fast. Distract them by asking them to look at your plot!
2) Practice
Practice makes perfect, and also increases your typing speed exponential. Keep at it and you will become the fastest typer in the Wild Wild West.
3) Don't give up
Giving up means that the mana isn't worth it. But it indeed is! Don't be afraid of being out typed and try again.

Hope this helped
- Sam