[Petition]Unlock SaltySavagee

Ratings
Hello everyone, Maxi__ here(formerly Maxime_77_FR) and I'd like to make this a petition to unlock Mel(SaltySavagee, formerly ShatteredHeart) on Parkour. She was locked for using a shortcut, but she's really sorry and she promised she won't do it again.

To sign this petition, simply leave your IGN below(and any other comments you might have). Thanks! Petition closes in one week.

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
Melaniie signed this
  • (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸ Cause you are a nice player and deserve a second chance <3

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
So, from what I've heard :
- Mel is sincerely sorry.
- Mel has already tried to get unlocked and staff agreed, but couldn't; Dacon can.
- The one who found the expoit and apparently abused it was not locked.
I know Mel is really sorry and I do believe she deserves a second chance.

~ DiscoShock ~

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Well this is interesting c:

Mel is a dedicated player and regardless of her locked rank, she still plays on Parkour. In my opinion she deserves another chance, since she proved herself to be a normal player, like the most of us.

Now for the locked reason, she was locked for exploiting. Now I admit to my crimes, I reported the exploit, but before that I exploited too. I stopped, just like her, but she was unlucky to get caught and thus locked. It has been quite some time and I believe Mel is ready to be unlocked.

This is all my opinion, it's not discussed with other staff yet. So don't have too much hope from what I said myself.

Best of luck with the petition!

Signed,
Txilsy

Ratings
Mel deserves to have a second chance, even though she is locked she still dedicates herself to the parkour server, she occasionally joins and interacts with the community. She knows she did wrong and deserves another chance because I highly doubt that she will exploit a map again.
In my opinion Mel should be unlocked because many people were exploiting the map but unfortunately Mel happened to get caught, Mel had no idea that this would result in her being locked, she saw others doing it and thought it was okay. Mel has been locked for a long time now and I know she has learnt her lesson and has taken into account that she has done wrong; I'm signing this petition because I highly think that Mel should be unlocked :)

IGN - Mayxeis