[Petition]Unlock SaltySavagee

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
I would agree to sign this.
The idea of being locked is a good one but if one truly shows that they are willing to not exploit again it is clear that unlocking them is okay.
In my opinion in future, locking should be temporary or have a condition such as earn 1000 score to be unlocked or do some sort of challenge.
However I do hold one statement against players being locked and that is that if something is ab usable and a player abuses it, there should be no problem as the server is held accountable for it. When reporting a bug, nothing is given to the player as a way to thank or show appreciation for reporting it and therefore this makes the player seem like they wasted an opportunity.

I will put this in a real world perspective, your walking down the road and you see 5 dollars on the floor and no one is around. Would you pick it up or would you leave it. You can obviously tell someone about the 5 dollars but chances are its unlikely anyone will respond and the next person to see it will probably take it. So if you walk past that 5 dollars and leave it that is 5 more dollars you could have had.

Now this seems a bit far fetched but I have reported many odd parkour bugs to do with speed and such of which I could have abused (this is because I try not use speed it makes you bad) but after this instead of this nice feeling like I did a GOOD thing I felt like I wasted an opportunity one that could have benefited me.

Any opinions on my feelings welcome . Obviously there are flaws in the way people think and I too can admit that.

Edit: I would also like to know in this event would you leave that 5 dollars or would you have taken it?

Last edited:

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Just as a friendly reminder, the players who are locked may appeal.

A petition will not count as an appeal, and will not get your friends unlocked. While this is nice, and shows you guys care for each other, it is not sufficient to get a player unlocked. As goes the same for any type of punishment.

Best regards,

JuanitoG

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7

A petition will not count as an appeal, and will not get your friends unlocked. While this is nice, and shows you guys care for each other, it is not sufficient to get a player unlocked. As goes the same for any type of punishment.

Best regards,

JuanitoG
Um ive tried appealing and they didn't let me >:c

Ratings

Best regards,

JuanitoG
Well, then you really have to decide if they can appeal or not, because take a look at this.