MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. The build is that sort of blocky, "3D pixel art" type of build which staff have said is unattractive. Also, the sword looks too short.
The theme isn't very original either, as there are TONS of Minecraft mob builds looking like this (Snowman, Creeper, Ghast, Blaze, Bunny, Shulker, OrangeWolf, Pig, Villager, ArrowPK, GuardianPK, Endermen (Donator), Chicken, SlimeBouncer, MagicalHalloween, Enderman, Fantasy, PolarBear, SkeletalSteve, Skulls, Ravager, NetherCastle (Donator), Jockey, CrazyCow, IronGolem, Blazes, Bats, Llamas, EnderDragonHead, Magma (Donator), SlimePK, Phantom, Squid).
The parkour is very well-suited to the difficulty, though, and nicely varied.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, Minecraft themes are very overused, I would recommend checking this thread https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to see which themes are/aren't original.
The build is accurate, but is quite blocky, which isn't very attractive, even though with this theme there isn't really a way around that.
The parkour is good. It has a lot of variation in the jumps, they are creative and well built.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.