Closed Pigman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minedilplays

Ratings
Amazing submission Noah! Just one thing.
The slime block parkour is a bit too difficult for this map to be categorized as "Easy".
I would suggest making the jump a bit shorter or to change the map category to "Medium" instead.
Looking forward to seeing this added.

- Mine

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
hi, I like the theme of your map. But the thing is the parkour is repetitive AND the build is not really good at all and attractive. -1

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
hi, I like the theme of your map. But the thing is the parkour is repetitive AND the build is not really good at all and attractive. -1
To add on to Noah’s comment, the build looks kind of flat. I think it could definitely be improved by adding more depth and taking time to make it look better. As well as this, try to put your own style into the build! The pigman doesn’t seem to have any difference from the default Minecraft mob, so I suggest you try to put your own twist into it. Another small thing I think you could change is the gold sword the pigman is holding- it doesn’t look very good at all, as it is too fat and has no depth to it.
I hope you choose to take these things into consideration and improve your map!

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Just a small thing, I and Noah worked together on a map and you seem to check all the maps out, I've mad a map aswell, would you mind checking it out aswell? thanks

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi XTNoahTX,
I'm gonna close this submission because I can't found the map (again), resubmit it when it's good !

Status
Not open for further replies.