Pins

Ratings
I have a question, I have heard ALL about pins on MineVast, and how awesome they are and such. But what I want to know, is What even are pins on MineVast, and how do I look at my pins? I want to know because I want to start collecting them and be able to see my progress. I would really appreciate it if you would get back to me about this. Thanks!

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Pins are a new collectable item on MineVast, to look at your pins do /pins

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I have a question, I have heard ALL about pins on MineVast, and how awesome they are and such. But what I want to know, is What even are pins on MineVast, and how do I look at my pins? I want to know because I want to start collecting them and be able to see my progress. I would really appreciate it if you would get back to me about this. Thanks!
Pins are a new collectable item on MineVast, to look at your pins do /pins
As the post above just said, pins are just collectibles. They really don't do anything, but you can show them off when you collect them, as proof of how long you have been on the server, or just rub the ones you have that other people don't have in other peoples faces. How do you see your pins? /pins or /pin! Hover your mouse over your pins to see what kind of pin it is and when it was collected! How do you find pins? Usually, if you just do minevast.com and nothing else, you will see Dacon's tweets on the right side of the page! Occasionally, there will be a clue or he will just tell you where the new pin is! I currently have 4 pins and I think it was actually possible to have up to 6 for being the top voter twice!

Ratings
As the post above just said, pins are just collectibles. They really don't do anything, but you can show them off when you collect them, as proof of how long you have been on the server, or just rub the ones you have that other people don't have in other peoples faces. How do you see your pins? /pins or /pin! Hover your mouse over your pins to see what kind of pin it is and when it was collected! How do you find pins? Usually, if you just do minevast.com and nothing else, you will see Dacon's tweets on the right side of the page! Occasionally, there will be a clue or he will just tell you where the new pin is! I currently have 4 pins and I think it was actually possible to have up to 6 for being the top voter twice!
Thanks a lot! This answered all of my questions! You guys are awesome!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings