Not open for further replies.

Jordn

VIP+
Jordn
Jordn
VIP+
Ratings
28 2
Hello, I would like to submit my new parkour map!
Name: Pipes
Creator: zBeats
Helper: Y0ss
Difficulty: Medium/Hard
Jumps: 52 (including ladders)
Checkpoints: 4

2015-10-26_16.09.54.png
2015-10-26_16.09.41.png

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips and comments about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to not have a theme at all. Now Im not saying that "Pipes" arent a theme, But maybe add something? Perhaps something that had to do with pipes, Like Mario for example, would help here. ( Here are some tips )
- Foods
- Video-Games
- Household Items
- Animals

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
( I have no comments here, Refer to my Theme comment )

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

Jordn

VIP+
Jordn
Jordn
VIP+
Ratings
28 2
Ok, thanks for the feedback, I am not saying that the theme is 'Pipes' that is the name of the map. This map would pass for nordic with the terraforming i have decided to add. Are you saying that this map is not getting used? Or is this just your opinion? Thank you again for taking your time to reply to this thread.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Ok, thanks for the feedback, I am not saying that the theme is 'Pipes' that is the name of the map. This map would pass for nordic with the terraforming i have decided to add. Are you saying that this map is not getting used? Or is this just your opinion? Thank you again for taking your time to reply to this thread.
This was just some tips and comments.

Jordn

VIP+
Jordn
Jordn
VIP+
Ratings
28 2
Yeah i got rid of it because i didn't like the final outcome and it had not real theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.