Piston Problems

shm888

ELITE
shm888
shm888
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
There is a minor glitch with sticky pistons and normal pistons that is present here.
If I were to place a lever onto a piston it will do a fast outburst then delete the lever. This does not occur when any connecting power source is feeding the piston power. (I.g. if Rdust was the only thing directly connecting to the piston)

Edit: I seem to have forgotten to say that this happens with any power source that is directly applied excluding the redstone block. (I.g. Buttons) also note that by putting a pressure plate onto a piston it will do a fast outburst then the piston will delete itself and comeback but with no pressure plate on the top of the piston.

This minor bud effects tests.
Please fix!

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
Your description is all clear and good, but it may help to add a video or some screenshots to showcase this glitch.

shm888

ELITE
shm888
shm888
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
Your description is all clear and good, but it may help to add a video or some screenshots to showcase this glitch.
It has come to my attention that this is NOT a manacube server bug, it is in fact a mojang bug. The manacube server is not responsible for this bug.

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.