lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
PLAYER SUMMARY.

MY HISTORY

Season 2:

The Beginning,

As any noob starting his journey on a towny survival server I didn't have a clue on how everything worked, joined not knowing anything and even got kicked for using an auto fish farm (thx @Speediare xD) despite these different things I screwed up doing on mana I became intoxicated with the game, so much so that in total I have clocked in well over 500 hours in my first 2 months of playing, I bought my first vip+ rank and later ranked up to mvp. I began by not thinking at all about money and instead made myself a base, and prepared to invite a lot of people to start a journey with me, the base was a blue theme and had many plots around it, I didn't think much of it, but a player by the name of gamerproview thought my base was extremely well done and invited me to join their party, so much for my plans lol.

The Transition,

Inside this party of gamer, named Hilltop, we were the number 4 party at that time and was one of the most acclaimed parties out there in terms of its members, we were always nice and thoughtful, and made cool warps and dedicated events, many members of that party included @RainbowCat379, @Miles and ofc the leader. It was here when I discovered my passion inside of this server, absolutely destroying the economy, using an implementation that was usable back in season 2 skeleton spawners could spawn wither skeletons in the nether, and can then be farmed for their skulls to be either sold or better yet turned into withers to farm beacons. During season 2 beacons were a commodity and when placed were worth 75k p value, which at the time was incredible as the top party has not even surpassed 1 billion. Me and a few friends including @SkyyzXIS and @RainbowCat379 farmed upwards of 61 stacks of beacons towards the end of the season. Many memorable moments included the time we hit 666,666,666,66 dollars on p top, everyone laughed and cheered as a party was finally going to beat the number 1 party United... which sadly did not go very well..

The Beginning of the End,

Due to some inner party turmoils one of our important members @RainbowCat379 had decided to leave our party and join United, which set us back an incredible amount. our balance instantly dropped below the range to beat United in any short or long period of time, it was at this time that the party Hilltop collapsed as more and more members including me left, the age of United dominance was still yet to be trumped. I had my eye on the prize however, that infamous p top 1 title. Me and few like minded others stayed as a small resistance named Axis, which stood for the first letters of the 4 people that was inside the party (I was a middle schooler at the time and didn't know this was a world war 2 thing sorry ;-;) and consisted of me @SkyyzXIS MauiTime, and ItzKerna. We got big pretty fast rising to the position of number 3 with speed, and yet another party by the name of Wicked which consisted of Zoqzey and Seff who were rising the ranks and started to dominate the survival p top ranks. It was a constant struggle between the 2 parties, and yet nothing was to be done about United's rein as the number 1 party.

The end of the Beginning,

As survival season 2 was coming to a close, United was still the number 1 party, and while everyone else was conducting their plans for season 3 I still had my eye on the prize, and so did Wicked. Nobody thought it was possible to topple this giant. The position was so close yet so far, we were always just a little bit short. On the last day, we talked with Wicked about a merge, a merge that could topple United, even though competition for me was never really a thing in survival at the time, it certainly was on people's minds, and was certainly on our minds (wicked and axis), we later then formed the party Legends, and toppled United at the last hour of season 2, a great victory for me, but alas the season proved to be too short for me and not enough of my potential was used in this server and so came season 3...

Season 3:

The race,

Even as the new season just started everyone was hyped up for this new reset, and everyone was over hyped and many different parties were formed, some I could remember were ShadowNec, Love, and Legends which was our party. This party has been decided at the end of season 2, and had its original members of Seff, Zoqzey, SkyyzXIS, Mance_Rykar, and me. The original 5 members of the soon to be biggest party at the time. Some new and exciting things season 3 introduced was custom enchants and the ability to buy iron golems in shop, and the new spawn. I was particularly interested in the ability to buy igs (iron golem spawners) in the in game shop. This ability was the reward of the slayer V quest line which I spent hours trying to complete as fast as possible. At the start of the season I bought 40 igs from the webstore and got the number 1 position in a few days...

The downward spiral,

As the season started to progress everyone thought that our party, who took an early and outstanding victory would win it all in the end, I even hosted many drop parties dropping dozens if not upwards of a hundred ancient keys and different rare in game items, all to simply bring a little joy to survival, as it had become a boring and barren place, with all that and our early victory people thought we could be uncontested, I thought so too... But with early victories comes early boredom, our party stopped doing anything after a big win of p top was secured, we did invite new members yes but nothing spectacular was done in the time in terms of our money and activity on the server, with many spotty log ons and outs Legends became what I dreaded, a dead number 1 party... What was worse was that I had received a permanent ban at the time, Legends was for all its amazing feats, a dead party...

The Invisible man,

Even though I was perm banned I was still addicted to manacube as a game and a server and came back on an alt account 4 months later, I saw what mana was like, the nostalgia hit me again as I told my old party members about this account and slowly worked my way up to rejoin it and play again, the grind was slow, but worth it, our party did drop to the number 2 position, as a party named Croc had gone full TriHard (he he) and got their way to number 1, I couldn't really say anything, I was jealous and envious at the time for anyone who plays this server to win...

The Comeback,

After certain developments concerning my perm ban, I had worked a deal out with the owner and got unbanned, I came back officially and could finally talk normally with my friends about the things I missed and the controversy of survival. The number 1 party Croc at the time was still far out of our reaches and created room for more competition after I had come back officially. Legends had been revived and we finally started playing again, we thought that we would beat Croc without fail, until they merged and got to number 1 with incredible ease and stayed there as a new party Ruthless...

The Controversy and the finish line,

As I had returned, it was met with a lot of controversy (go figure), people asking for me to get banned again, and things got very out of control, despite that i really didn't care, I just wanted to keep playing the server I loved so much without being banned, drama is not something I encourage but it does happen when you get a mix of different emotions. And a lot of the parties hated the fact that I returned, my apologies to staff who got many reports to ban me again @Speediare especially. Thank you my friends for defending me, it truly means a lot. Besides all of that I still wanted to win the number 1 position. I talked with the owners of all of the p top parties to try to unite and finish off the number 1 position, but even after uniting Legends, ShadowInc, HelloKitty, and a plethora of parties we could not beat Ruthless in the end, which was a catastrophe to me and my party members. As the season came to an end our party split apart, our entire party consisted of all star members of previous seasons and that season, which included all the original Legend members, shadowind members including Luczs, AceJKnight, Knife_Lover, and superdave21. Other supporters of the party included survival staff like Speediare and Catt… In the end however…

Season 4:

The Scattered Beginning,

When season 4 started it had become one of the most controversial starts ever, survival was no longer a peaceful place as it was back in season 2 (well, relatively speaking), a great war has broken out between the number 1 and 2 parties, Nightmare (now some other name), and Dream, who had a party to party feud which I took part in many times throughout the beginning. Dreams beginning was very planned to say the least, having been planned as soon as season 4 was announced a week prior, with HyDr0KT and Keelyz running the party along with many moderators including mushey and happydays. The party had grew increasingly large and had become one of the most well known parties at the beginning of the season. The party Nightmare consisted of Me, Schoey, SonicBliss, and Chris26c. These 4 members have all something in common, all veterans of manacube. Schoey was the season 3 supreme champion of p top and baltop, Sonic was the p top and baltop holder for the first half of season 2, and Chris was an OG Legends member of season 3 with many astounding achievements. The 2 parties had a very obvious feud going on with one another, all dating back to the day that they enemies each other.

The War, and the Restart,

It was a very tight battle at the beginning between Nightmare and Dream, always neck and neck in terms of p top and igs. There were supporters of either parties, and yet a constant battle between the two, many different things had happened to completely rule out all competition and ended up with Nightmare being on top and changing their name to PayPal. At this time the two parties were still doing everything they could to get as powerful as they can, some parties even hid their farms as to have a surprise reveal when one maybe beats the other. Although with very different players they both had the dedication and skill to reach the top, it was at this time however in which a tragic thing had happened, a player by the name of anillo31 and Bedboyboy159 had griefed half of dream’s igs, some wanted to quit then, some wanted to continue fighting. This whole chain of events lead to a very long and ongoing bitterness in the dream party towards the griefers and the party PayPal, who had nothing to do with the event. The first week after this had happened Dream effectively disbanded, kicking out almost all the members and eventually the still active players like Keelyz and Green_Arrowz and Dyss all left and went to their own parties, until the day that our admin Purple4me helped return the rest of their griefed igs after a week or so of searching. Dream quickly reformed under a new name Ninja, however while the dream drama was occuring PayPal had some troubles of their own...

The internal affairs,

While it was true that PayPal at that time was the number 1 party by far and had a lot of potential to grow even more, some of the party members decided that it was too boring to do the same thing every day and more importantly have little to no competition, this was especially true to our old party leader SonicBliss, who had enough of the lack of competition and also the fact that certain things do not get fixed nearly as fast as they should, for example the infinite bucket perk, I will link his quiting explanation here https://forums.manacube.com/threads/leaving-manacube.28524/#post-94536, if you do decide to read this it will reveal some great insights on the many problems of survival and his more in depth reasoning of quitting. In the middle of this, Schoey had also become bored with the day to day routine of survival, and wanted to semi quit the server, meaning not to try as hard. I however took this wrong way and thought he was completely quitting and wanted to lead the PayPal party into a new direction, one with people that will be active and play, a potential merge with the party owo was discussed. However after the discussions between the two parties Schoey told me his status with manacube, and things became incredibly complicated, after joining owo and re-joining and leaving, the whole thing lead in the end to nothing happening and everything returning to their place, a waste of time some would say.

Present Day,

After all of that history survival is still continuing regularly to this day, everyone that had something to do with the Dream PayPal drama had all took something from it, Sonic had decided to leave the party after quitting officially and the rest of us just returned back to paypal not missing a beat of our regular schedule, In the future I do hope that survival will become a happier more enthusiastic place instead of what it was just a week ago…

BANS:

In the course of my time here I had received many bans, which I will be listing here.

1. Hacking is not permitted (7 day)

2. Scamming (1 day)

3. Hacking is not permitted (perm)

4. Warp killing (7 days)

5. Chargeback (perm)

6. Chargeback (other account)

MUTES:

Non :))

KICKS:

One kick was from my favorite staff Speediare :))))

1. Auto fishing farm -_-

HONORABLE STORY MENTIONS:

1. In the course of season 4 I had some time to kill, so I decided to film and record a manacube youtube video with some friends, aimvic, purrd, and Cudii. We “discussed” whatever we wanted to talk about including opinions on certain members of manacube at that time, if you wish to watch the video use this link

2. In season 2 which I quoted to be the best and most peaceful season there were certainly some end-game drama which happened between the parties Quams and Hilltop (which was on the brink of death at that time), in which the stealing of beacons on a large scale was conducted and lead to eventually… nothing, with everything being returned to either parties, but hey, shit happens :|

3. Towards the end of season 2 when hilltop was still very much alive, a survival wide raid was conducted on the party that Sonic ran Divided, (since parties automatically disband if all the members leave for 30 days plus) and our party was able to raid the mother load and get the beacon chunk that lead Divided to greatness, which set our party at number 2 easily.

4. Staff applications are common these days, with more and more players trying to become staff and some actually succeeding, and from those who did get accepted they all had something in common, they were veterans and played for more than 4 months on average, some much much more. But in season 4 an exception was made, a player by the name of Napkinz has been accepted as staff after only 2 months of playing and having her application being the most viewed staff application probably ever, clocking in finally at 1495 views and 76 responses. This incredible story of a new player who came and became staff was very inspiring and deserves a mention in this catalog.

5. In season 4 there was a player named anillo31, he and his friend bedboyboy159 was able to raid over 200 igs from Dream which secured them as grief legends, it was at this point that people realised that he was probably an alt, but nonetheless this story deserves a mention.

HONORABLE PARTY MENTIONS FROM ALL SEASONS I’VE PLAYED:

Season 2,

1. United, (richest)

2. Wicked, (richest player seff, and no lifer zoqzey)

3. Hilltop, (died and revived)

4. Sugarland, (richest solo party)

5. Divided, (richest solo party before he quit)

6. Quams, (veteran party)

7. Valyria, (big, ass, tower, and, a, HUGE, maze)

Season 3,

1. Ruthless, (big boss, 2 legendary crates claimed)

2. Legends, (ruled, died, revived, died)

3. ShadowInd, (deadind)

4. PandaLuff, (I think died?)

5. Empire, (pretty party :3)

6. Reddit, (richest solo, after schoey)

7. Croc, (schoey)

8. DerpyLove, (love birds)

9. Doom, (keys for days)

10. QueerVibes, (colorful)

Season 4,

1. Paypal, (TriHard 7)

2. Ninja, (dream, but a different name)

3. owo, uwu, umu, omo, ovo, uvu (trending)

4. Doom, (scattered atm)

5. Immortals, (needs to start tryingggg)

6. Mech, (richest MEMBER)

7. Rats, (4 seasons, still the same)

8. TresComma, (look it up)

MY LIST OF USERNAMES IN THE PAST:

1. supernatendopc

2. Animen:sleepy:z

3. AlphaAnimenz

4. xIAlphaIx

5. AegisPrime

6. 0llieee (the moment this acc became an alt ;-;)

7. Leminno

8. Nightwaking

9. AlphaClout

10. Leminno :)

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Holy, this summary.

I actually loved reading this. It was nice reflecting back on past memories and discussions on what happened, even the bad ones. xD Regardless, you did an amazing job on this, Lewis. ;) Thank you for all the wonderful memories, especially the ones we had. <3

Hope to see what happens on the other server.. :rolleyes:

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Holy, this summary.

I actually loved reading this. It was nice reflecting back on past memories and discussions on what happened, even the bad ones. xD Regardless, you did an amazing job on this, Lewis. ;) Thank you for all the wonderful memories, especially the ones we had. <3

Hope to see what happens on the other server.. :rolleyes:
much love, thx for the response, yeah and lets see how survival goes in the future haha

Ratings
Ok after trying to fix this , hey lemons hehe I honestly think u had an amazing 3 seasons. You changed through out the seasons to . You used to not talk when I first joined and you whould be a try hard :3 anyways hope you have the great years through tour :3 -Your good friend cece the dumbass who copy and pasted your whole forums

Last edited:

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
smh Immortals is trying ;c
but anyway its nice to see your progress on the server :D
<3

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Ayeeeeee, I finally got to respond to this and oh my lord. Reading through all of this I can appreciate those who have been here for quite some time a bit more. Hearing about the support, time, and effort you put into Manacube over the seasons is definitely lovely. As a newer player, I do not know much about the past of Mana and this was really nice to read in order to give me some more knowledge, so thank you! ^_^ I truly appreciate you as a player and fellow community member. <3

And oh gee, I was an honorable mention. I barely even know what to say haha. Being on Mana, I feel like I'm walking on eggshells due to the fear of disappointing the community. I truly care about communities online - rather that be through a game or whatever. While my application got a lot of attention, I want everyone to know that I am no better nor do I think I'm better than anyone just because of this little fact. I am proud that it has made such a mark to be spoken about as an honorable mention, but I am equal to any other applicant. I have quite a bit of flaws which will be evident once you start to get to know me. But I hope that I can improve upon them within time and you guys will accept me fully. <3 I also hope that I will be able to make some new friendships soon. ^_^

Again, thank you so much for sharing your perspective on Survival, Leminno!

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
AYYY! Finally got a chance to read this after my holiday :p

This is a long and informing post about your perspective of the survival server. It's a great read, and im sure loads of people will enjoy reading it :D

And Uh...
Yeah.. oOps..

PLAYER SUMMARY.

The Beginning of the End,

Due to some inner party turmoils, one of our important members @RainbowCat379 had decided to leave our party and join United, which set us back an incredible amount. our balance instantly dropped below the range to beat United in any short or long period of time, it was at this time that the party Hilltop collapsed as more and more members including me left, the age of United dominance was still yet to be trumped.
That was a time and a half.. lol. Not my fault everything came to that point. But hey! The past is in the past and we made up <3. Plus, you guys managed to get through it c: (Although I wrecked Hilltop xD)

#HilltophitHillbottom. Ftwwwww C:

But again, very nice post! Well written. Best thing to look at if you want the competition angle lolol.

Last edited:

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I loved your story! Brings back memories back in Season 1 <3