please update crate prizes :)

Ratings
okay so like its annoying how i spend $4.00+ for one ;legendary key that might get me, like 4 cow spawners or 400k. please like update them because the chests arent even that legendary,. the ancient ones are just not worth that amount of money. its a waste of money honestly. ive spent over £150 i think on this server, dont let it down. survival is good, but crate prizes are just disappointing. i did not spend my money to get 4 cow spawners or shittier keys like ancient. please update them, its not worth the money anymore

Panix

ELITE
_atara
_atara
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
crates are sucky and i'm pretty sure you gotta disclose actual odds for them

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yeah, I'm going, to be honest, the crates aren't the most exciting things, to be honest as we've all basically experienced them and I would love to see some new additions to the crates also. Not really the decisions for Mods and Helpers like @Mrgrapper previously mentioned above, I might suggest that you try to contact Dacon, not sure how lucky you'll get with that. I mean new crates with unique rewards are getting added for every special event, Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Etc. I suggest you try your luck on those crates as the rewards are greater and unique.

~ TheProTroller