Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
Heyo!
So, here is the first series of the pointless questions. Pointless Questions is basically what I will do every week to ask you guys about things and what is your answer. So, it can be about anything and you MUST answer it.

If you had a girlfriend or boyfriend and they are fighting with your best friend and you want to hang out with them later but both of them requests you to not hang out with the other, what would you do?

My Answer: I would probably just tell them to make up now or we not hanging out anymore. Like not going to deal with this.

~ Diamond

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Honestly being me I would do the most cliche thing and just straight up say if you guys don’t stop fighting we can’t do any sort of night outs or coming to each other houses anymore...

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I would tell them not to be so stupid. I would then hang out with my best friend. My bf/gf (gf in my case) can wait.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
this post was probably made because that is happening to them right now and they don’t know what to do... you can’t fool me with your “pointless questions”

Kanggarroo

VIP+
Kanggarroo
Kanggarroo
VIP+
Ratings
7 1
this post was probably made because that is happening to them right now and they don’t know what to do... you can’t fool me with your “pointless questions”
I like your thinking bud but you never know what's happening with someone else *Eyes emoji*

AtomicOrigin

PATRON+
AtomicOrigin
AtomicOrigin
Patron+
Ratings
19 1
I would tell them it is my business who I hang out with and if they can't handle that, it is their problem.