Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Theme is kind of unoriginal, there are a bunch of pokemon themed maps. But no map like this so i guess it's fine.
The build is accurate but very simple and empty, I think you can add some more decorations, especially on the inside.
Parkour is very hard as a medium, you should consider making some jumps easier and less complex.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I feel like the best way to make the build a little less plain is to decorate the walls, and change the pattern or something like that
Theme is kind of unoriginal, there are a bunch of pokemon themed maps. But no map like this so i guess it's fine.
The build is accurate but very simple and empty, I think you can add some more decorations, especially on the inside.
Parkour is very hard as a medium, you should consider making some jumps easier and less complex.
I was mainly going for accuracy with this, and the pokemarts (soul silver/heart gold, specifically) do look like this. I'll see if I can find any renditions with more detail, because I agree that it looks a bit plain.
I'm currently working on modifying the parkour a bit, it'll either be lengthened to hard or nerfed to medium.

Reblz

rvbi
rvbi
Ratings
I personally really like the build, the start maybe could do with some more easier jumps if you are looking to make it a medium map. Overall though I think it's a great map, Good luck.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to Pokemon and various buildings within the game (PokeStadium).
However, the build is well-done and it is accurate to the original thing. It does appear a bit plain, but considering what you were building, it is fine for it to be a bit plain.
The parkour has heavily improved from your previous submission: it now fits the difficulty quite nicely. I nerfed the chest/water jump on top of the building because it was too difficult for a hard, but that was the only alteration I made. The jumps are varied and the map is quite fun to play!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.