[POLL]: Is it unfair that sell-wands & infinity chests can't go into /resetvault? [VOTE]

xEricL

MVP+
xEricL
xEricL
MVP+
Ratings
80 5
How do you feel about this? Please share your opinions by voting using the link below! [Maximum 1 Vote per day.]

https://vote.pollcode.com/36983627

In addition to voting, please feel free to leave your opinions below :)

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I see both sides to this, and I completely understand the frustration. I’m not the happiest about losing my sell wand either, however I can see why these things may not be carried through. I also saw someone bring up an interesting point, and I do kinda agree with it. In the new season, grinders aren’t going to be as useful, and are going to be very limited, so it’d be slightly pointless in carrying over sell wands/infinity chests for this reason.

However; I do understand people paid money for the items, and fully agree there should be a notice on the store to alert people that items may not be carried through seasons, depending on circumstances.

I’m on the fence about the whole situation, but I am very slightly in favour of a complete reset, which is basically what we’re getting.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
My thing is, I’m a big fan of grinding! So I’m not bothered by the grinder restrictions being added. But sellwands can also be useful in different types of farms such as; mushroom, cactus, sugar cane, etc...

If I was to make another cactus farm the size mine Is now in the new season it would take me upwards of 30minutes to handsell off of the chests. Now, even though I personally do not want to lose my items it is also important to look at what would be the best for the server and the community as a whole. Having any place start out with special items does create a p2w attitude till nondonator players catch up. So like Hallow, I see both sides.

Not to mention that items like sellwands go on sale often! They can be obtained by collecting cubits. Right now they are $9.00 usd, I have collected $5 in cubits in one day. Now I know it is not always this easy but grinder cubits to replace lost items is doable and should be encouraged in my opinions.