Rejected Pooh & Owl | medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 1
I really like the design and the parkour was very fun to play.
I love this map and I really hope it gets accepted ;) +1

Last edited:

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
build
I abolutely love the build. Such a cool design and theme. 'Makes me reminisce'.haha. Well build and well thought out style.

Parkour
The pm was very fun to play. I actually thuraly enjoyed the map. We'll layout out . Good use of space and very easy to understand.

Overall
I really love this map ad think it deserves to be added. A big +1 from me. Goodluck wth any other maps Hayleigh.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+1

The map looked great and the parkour was very fun. Only point of critique is that the tree looks really artificial and could maybe be built to look more wavy and like a real tree? Other than that the parkour was fun and fits medium well! Great map

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic accept but just my opinion ;D

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
this map is amazing! the build is great, the jumps are good for a medium. +1 hope u get accepted! best of luck

Ratings
+0,5

The map is really fun and entertaining. The tree is a little bit boring otherwise the map is really nice;)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I am sorry but I will be rejecting this map submission.
The theme of the map was fine, really fun. However the build itself was not all that good because the trees were a little simple and boring. As for the jumps, they were fine for the difficulty but they just got too repetitive to do, mainly inside the tree trunk.. Also we did find two little exploits that let you skip the last section of the map, so please be careful when submitting maps and watch of for those.
Thanks for the map submission, hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.