Pretty Sure The LGBT Community Is Taking Over >:D

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
The survival server is gaining more and more LGBT+ community members and it is amazing. Most of my new party, Fam, is part of it and one of my good friends on the server is apart of it too. Her and I decided to prank _drakey_ with the pride flags. I didn't get the screenshot of it but when he came on, he decided to pick them up and place the all over his mountain walls. He asked SunsetMagic to do it for him and well... we managed to get the wool and banners to do it for him. Now, here is the thing, we managed to cover his whole mountain plus the area around.. We showed our gayness to the extreme, especially me.. XD Here is uh..some of the pictures we took together with th e help of Monkamonk13.

Enjoy the pictures and our care of none of being outright with our sexuality XD

Attachments

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is a very sexy post :)
Honestly that took so much wool but it was worth it. Gotta show the pride and embrace it

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
This is a very sexy post :)
Honestly that took so much wool but it was worth it. Gotta show the pride and embrace it
Never again Sarah, never ever XD That took us so goddamn long to get all that wall and then making them into the banners to place on the mountains. Sure I made some money from all the spiders eyes but damn, took days x,x

-Manyrain
[DOUBLEPOST=1465682376][/DOUBLEPOST] Hello ;3

- Manyrain