Printing is extremely slow

Ratings
So I try to print in a reverse layer and the printer is so delayed that I could just place blocks faster. I tried decreasing the speed and the server's anticheat still doesn't allow me to print in anything. I feel like this is a huge issue if you want to build a larger sized base or even a farm. The issue is the anticheat removing the blocks while you're printing them because it feels you're cheating somehow. Hopefully you guys can fix this problem, thanks.

Sincerely, Zaju.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
So I try to print in a reverse layer and the printer is so delayed that I could just place blocks faster. I tried decreasing the speed and the server's anticheat still doesn't allow me to print in anything. I feel like this is a huge issue if you want to build a larger sized base or even a farm. The issue is the anticheat removing the blocks while you're printing them because it feels you're cheating somehow. Hopefully you guys can fix this problem, thanks.

Sincerely, Zaju.
This does seem like a big problem. Along with posting it here, I'd recommend making a support ticket at this link, and marking it as a "bug": https://manacube.com/support. Hope this gets resolved.

Best,
Wings

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19

Sincerely, Zaju.
That happens to me on a lot of servers, I think it might be partially client-side as well. If you didn't already know, there are printer settings you can change to make the process go 2-3x faster.

Go to mods, then find printer and open settings, then go to printer settings. Keep place only adjacent to true, destroy blocks on true, and place instantly on false, but change placement delay to 0 and destroy instantly on true. Placement distance might be picked up by the anticheat if you go past 3, but you can turn it up to 5; however, this effectively gives you reach, which isn't allowed on the server, so make sure to confirm with staff if you want to use this (it only works for printing, not normal block placement or pvp)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
That happens to me on a lot of servers, I think it might be partially client-side as well. If you didn't already know, there are printer settings you can change to make the process go 2-3x faster.

Go to mods, then find printer and open settings, then go to printer settings. Keep place only adjacent to true, destroy blocks on true, and place instantly on false, but change placement delay to 0 and destroy instantly on true. Placement distance might be picked up by the anticheat if you go past 3, but you can turn it up to 5; however, this effectively gives you reach, which isn't allowed on the server, so make sure to confirm with staff if you want to use this (it only works for printing, not normal block placement or pvp)
Also, in terms of server lag, if it really bad you can ping staff on the discord or /helpop and ask for a reboot.