ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
We'll I am very glade you found prison
[DOUBLEPOST=1465348398,1465347914][/DOUBLEPOST]
We'll I do know why the staff removed prison from the compass, I do not agree with there reasoning. I think that if they wanted there servers to be more popular they should leave it on the compass so more people would know about it.
I think they might be slowly trying to get rid of the prison then, im not sure though because I don't play it...

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Dacon has said on another post that he removed prison as they are trying to fade it out for the Olympus update in a few months. The reason it's been removed off the compass it that if a player was to pick that as their first server it does not give a good representation of the server and may not do the server well, it will be put back on the compass when Olympus (which is going to be a crazy cool type of prison) is released :)

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Dacon has said on another post that he removed prison as they are trying to fade it out for the Olympus update in a few months. The reason it's been removed off the compass it that if a player was to pick that as their first server it does not give a good representation of the server and may not do the server well, it will be put back on the compass when Olympus (which is going to be a crazy cool type of prison) is released :)
I can't wait for MineVast Prison to be put back on the compass :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1465510749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,I'm Dragon and I'm here today to represent the prison server on beloved mine vast. We are in agreement that prison is not being treated like the other games. We have been removed from the compass game menu because are game was not popular enough. i highly respect all staff on this server and truly feel they are all wonderful people, but i don't see how removing our game from the menu dose anything to get more people playing it.T he staff claims the the people that play it know its there i but i find this to be untrue. I personally have found that many people did not return to the game after this update. I also have had to tell people how they can get to the game from the hub because they simply didn't know how. We understand we can not play in 1.9 and are lucky to use 1.8 because the game supports some 1.7 features. This can all be fixed by simply putting the game back on the compass. please show your support for this petition and all the people of prison!
I agree with Dragon fully. Less and less people are joining prison each day, and everyone that comes on prison daily, try to be supportive and helpful to all the new players on MineVast Prison.

Pluto

Ratings
Hyped for Olympus, can't wait.
:p
Ya me too, but I'm kinda sad that all the plots and all our progress will be lost. And xDacon said that Olympus is coming out this summer

5bob15

VIP+
EatsALot
EatsALot
VIP+
Ratings
@Dacon I want to ask u a quick question. When Olympus eventually opens, will I still have my "legacy/donation" rank on it or will I have to purchase a new rank?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
@Dacon I want to ask u a quick question. When Olympus eventually opens, will I still have my "legacy/donation" rank on it or will I have to purchase a new rank?
I'm not Dacon but I can assume that you will keep your legacy rank since we are keeping it for barebones. Just a thought may be wrong but staff probably knows for sure.

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
I'm not Dacon but I can assume that you will keep your legacy rank since we are keeping it for barebones. Just a thought may be wrong but staff probably knows for sure.
I'm pretty sure you'll keep the rank. You have your legend rank for all the servers and it wouldn't make sense to not have it on the new Olympus server.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm pretty sure you'll keep the rank. You have your legend rank for all the servers and it wouldn't make sense to not have it on the new Olympus server.
Yea we didn't get them for survival, so it is a possibility for Olympus. But mostly I think we will keep them because it is still prisons; just like barebones and the PvP rank. Survival may have been because it was a completely new server though and new perks, so I don't know but I hope we keep our legacy rank for it.

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Yea we didn't get them for survival, so it is a possibility for Olympus. But mostly I think we will keep them because it is still prisons; just like barebones and the PvP rank. Survival may have been because it was a completely new server though and new perks, so I don't know but I hope we keep our legacy rank for it.
There are actual premium, VIP, etc. in survival if you hold tab for a period of time. Just wanted to tell ya!

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Tenshi I don't want to try to be mean but I think I am the oldest prison player. I did play before you and still do now. :p But she is right. prison is dying, Olympus with be the rebirth.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
There are actual premium, VIP, etc. in survival if you hold tab for a period of time. Just wanted to tell ya!
I know there are ranks in survival. What I meant was that when survival came out you had to purchase or re purchase a seperate rank for this server.

Pluto

Ratings
Hello there. My name is Tenshi and I was an old prison guard and am possibly the oldest known prison player from when prison started, that plays to this day. However, I do not agree with this post.

Prison is dying, Think of it as a disease.

Its very sad to say but I do not believe that prison will be appearing onto the compass until it gets 'healed'.

This healing will be known as Olympus and will help support our prison server.
if what u said about prison being a disease then I am infected with that disease and I am perfectly happy being that way. I do believe that Olympus would be better but calling prison a disease is rude to the people who actually play it, for futures reference try using a metaphor that won't hurt anyone in the process

Ratings
Tenshi I don't want to try to be mean but I think I am the oldest prison player. I did play before you and still do now. :p But she is right. prison is dying, Olympus with be the rebirth.
Don't get me wrong I cant wait for Olympus myself! I agree that it will be the "rebirth of prison" and is probably for the best but I have to polity disagree with one thing. Not just you Cheech4 but many other people have claimed prison is "dying" but I disagree. From what I see, prison only began to lose massive amounts of players after it was removed from the compass. It is being simply forgotten not dying. Now this I might be completely wrong but the way it seems to me is that many old prison players moved on to the servers other games after prison was removed from the compass. This could be because they don't know how to get to the game without the compass access ( it's /prison btw ;) ) or because they thought that it was removed for some reason.

Also knowing Olympus may becoming out soon has changed my opinion slightly. :)

I think that it is fine to have removed prison from the compass as long as Olympus is being added to the compass very soon. If for any reason there will be delays in the release of Olympus ( I know and completely understand that there is sometimes delays in these things) I strongly believe that the 1.8 prison should be added back to the compass in the mean time.

-DRAGON ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1466396839][/DOUBLEPOST]
if what u said about prison being a disease then I am infected with that disease and I am perfectly happy being that way. I do believe that Olympus would be better but calling prison a disease is rude to the people who actually play it, for futures reference try using a metaphor that won't hurt anyone in the process
I agree with christy. We welcom all thoughts and opions but pls try to be respectful about how you state them.

I DRAGONGIRL77 AM INFECTED WITH THE "DISEASE" PRISON XD

GGaz

Ratings
10 3
I would love to see the prison server! However It seems that there already so many prison servers out there that it would be difficult for minevast to compete with, especially now that they just released their new gamemode, "Islands". However I feel that maybe if the community together with the staff could come up with an original prison idea which no other server has come up with, maybe they will decide to relaunch the prison server? :)

Ratings
I would love to see the prison server! However It seems that there already so many prison servers out there that it would be difficult for minevast to compete with, especially now that they just released their new gamemode, "Islands". However I feel that maybe if the community together with the staff could come up with an original prison idea which no other server has come up with, maybe they will decide to relaunch the prison server? :)
I agree! I feel like all that needs to happen is for the people to work alongside the staff to create a one-of-a-kind game that you can only get on Minevast. If you have ideas for something that could improve the prison server on minevast feel free leave them in this thread which most staff members have seen by now. That way staff can see it and acknowledge your ideas to improve the game.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Staff is planning to release a prisons server called "Olympus" This will be unlike any other prison server out there. It is still in the development and will be here soon.

Ratings
I cant get onto prison and doing /prison doesnt connect me soooo
We'll assuming ur making the mistake that many do when trying to get into prison it's a simple fix. Simply set your game back to any version of minecraft 1.8.9 or below. Personally I find that 1.8.9 is best bc it's more resent but anything lower will also work. Then you should be able to do /prison and have no problem. Hoped that helped ;)