Prison Tips and Tricks

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Here are some prison tips and tricks to help you get a higher rank on the new Mount Olympus Prison
Mining Tips:

Use /sethome to set your home at the mines sell boards, this helps for quick selling and back to mining.

Sometimes you just wanna get some mining done but people get asking you things in chat. Just turn off chat and get some good mining done.

Mining getting to grindy? Watch some Youtube videos. Or go on twitch and watch your favorite streamer. Or my favorite listen to some music on Pandora or plug.dj.

Mining to slow with your starter pickaxe? Buy a donator pickaxe from a donator. Or better yet just buy a rank at store.minevast.com. Donator pickaxes have higher efficiency and higher fortune!

Prices to low at your mine? Find a sell shop at someone's plot! For amazing Prices Do /plot h:2 Cheech4 or /plot h HyDr0Kt.

Wanna be like Eastside70? Then stock up all your ores at your plot then when you have a ton go sell it all! This helps because you will always have some extra money stored away.

Plot Tips:

Wanna have a super cool plot but don't have the money for it? Wait a bit until you are a higher rank or have more money to make your renovations.

Want to make some easy money? Make a plot shop! This is what a plot shop sign could look like.

You would put a sign on a chest then on the first line put your username on the second line you put the amount of items you want to buy or sell. On the third line put S or B (Sell or Buy) If it is S that means you are giving players money for what they sell to you. Buy is players are giving money to you for your items. Then after the S or B but the amount that you or players will be getting for the transaction. If it is a buy shop just put the item you are selling in the chest. If people are selling items to you the items will appear in the chest.

Wanna be super gangster? Have a drug farm! But don't blame me if the Drug Busters or the Guards clean out your farm! Drugs on the current prison consist of: Cactus Green which is Marijuana. Sugar is Cocaine. Cookies are Hash. Pumpkin Pie is Dacon's Pie. And a Water Bottle is Vodka. To 'take' these items press shift and right click with it in your hand. After taking it you could get one of these affects: Super Speed, Insane Jump Boost, Nausea, Weakness, Go down to half a heart, Or catch on fire. Be aware that if Guards are on they can do /invsee and take these items out of your inventory then put you in solitary confinement for a bit.

Other Ways to Make Money:

Have PvP wagers. Go to the PvP arena and 1v1 someone and say the loser has to pay the winner 50k.

Be part of giveaways! Cheech4 will sometimes come on at random times during the day and say something like this: First person to say 'Ponies' gets 100k! To win you have to say Ponies before anyone else.

Make a buy shop. Have to much of a certain item. Make a buy shop where players can buy your items and you get money!

This is not a tip this is a whatever you do never do this! Never say this in chat or message any person something like this: Hey give me 50k so I can rank! This is so annoying especially if you are a higher rank like me. It annoys me so much!

Just mine! That is why prison is prison your supposed to mine and mine and mine. If it gets to grindy for you maybe prison isn't your game. Just try another server on Minevast because they are all super fun!

FAQ:

Where can I apply for staff? Apply http://forums.minevast.com/forums/staff-applications/

Who are the prison Guards? These are all the prison Guards. If I Missed one I am very sorry.
xDacon
Dynsalir
Purple4Me
AmbiBug
Koda
IEmmaLouiseI

Where can I buy a rank? Buy your rank http://store.minevast.com/

Who are you? I'm CiP_Cheech aka Cheech4.

Will you be doing this for the other servers? I am not sure yet because my expertise is in prison.

When will Mount Olympus Prison Coming out? To knowledge it will be coming out in the next month so be ready!

What are the Minevast ranks? Top is the worst bottom is the best rank.
Premium
VIP
Legend
Vast
Sponsor

Who is the owner on Minevast? xDacon is the owner of minevast.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Update 1: Removed guards from list that are no longer staff.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Thanks!!!
I didn´t know how to create a shop, very informative!!!

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Here are some prison tips and tricks to help you get a higher rank on the new Mount Olympus Prison
Mining Tips:

Use /sethome to set your home at the mines sell boards, this helps for quick selling and back to mining.

Sometimes you just wanna get some mining done but people get asking you things in chat. Just turn off chat and get some good mining done.

Mining getting to grindy? Watch some Youtube videos. Or go on twitch and watch your favorite streamer. Or my favorite listen to some music on Pandora or plug.dj.

Mining to slow with your starter pickaxe? Buy a donator pickaxe from a donator. Or better yet just buy a rank at store.minevast.com. Donator pickaxes have higher efficiency and higher fortune!

Prices to low at your mine? Find a sell shop at someone's plot! For amazing Prices Do /plot h:2 Cheech4 or /plot h HyDr0Kt.

Wanna be like Eastside70? Then stock up all your ores at your plot then when you have a ton go sell it all! This helps because you will always have some extra money stored away.

Plot Tips:

Wanna have a super cool plot but don't have the money for it? Wait a bit until you are a higher rank or have more money to make your renovations.

Want to make some easy money? Make a plot shop! This is what a plot shop sign could look like.

You would put a sign on a chest then on the first line put your username on the second line you put the amount of items you want to buy or sell. On the third line put S or B (Sell or Buy) If it is S that means you are giving players money for what they sell to you. Buy is players are giving money to you for your items. Then after the S or B but the amount that you or players will be getting for the transaction. If it is a buy shop just put the item you are selling in the chest. If people are selling items to you the items will appear in the chest.

Wanna be super gangster? Have a drug farm! But don't blame me if the Drug Busters or the Guards clean out your farm! Drugs on the current prison consist of: Cactus Green which is Marijuana. Sugar is Cocaine. Cookies are Hash. Pumpkin Pie is Dacon's Pie. And a Water Bottle is Vodka. To 'take' these items press shift and right click with it in your hand. After taking it you could get one of these affects: Super Speed, Insane Jump Boost, Nausea, Weakness, Go down to half a heart, Or catch on fire. Be aware that if Guards are on they can do /invsee and take these items out of your inventory then put you in solitary confinement for a bit.

Other Ways to Make Money:

Have PvP wagers. Go to the PvP arena and 1v1 someone and say the loser has to pay the winner 50k.

Be part of giveaways! Cheech4 will sometimes come on at random times during the day and say something like this: First person to say 'Ponies' gets 100k! To win you have to say Ponies before anyone else.

Make a buy shop. Have to much of a certain item. Make a buy shop where players can buy your items and you get money!

This is not a tip this is a whatever you do never do this! Never say this in chat or message any person something like this: Hey give me 50k so I can rank! This is so annoying especially if you are a higher rank like me. It annoys me so much!

Just mine! That is why prison is prison your supposed to mine and mine and mine. If it gets to grindy for you maybe prison isn't your game. Just try another server on Minevast because they are all super fun!

FAQ:

Where can I apply for staff? Apply http://forums.minevast.com/forums/staff-applications/

Who are the prison Guards? These are all the prison Guards. If I Missed one I am very sorry.
xDacon
Dynsalir
_Drakey_
Purple4me
SirCrackers
BlazingSea
MeeserNobody

Where can I buy a rank? Buy your rank http://store.minevast.com/

Who are you? I'm CiP_Cheech aka Cheech4.

Will you be doing this for the other servers? I am not sure yet because my expertise is in prison.

When will Mount Olympus Prison Coming out? To knowledge it will be coming out in the next month so be ready!

What are the Minevast ranks? Top is the worst bottom is the best rank.
Premium
VIP
Legend
Vast
Sponsor

Who is the owner on Minevast? xDacon is the owner of minevast.
Amber or Ambibug is also a Prison Guard :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1465612872][/DOUBLEPOST]And good tips BTW. It would help out any new players that come on prison!!! :D

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This hasn't been updated.
Drakey isn't staff.
Meeser left.
Crackers quit a LONG time ago.
Blazing isn't staff.
Dylan is rarely on prison but will hopefully be on Olympus .
Purple has bigger things to do.

Emma is a Guard.
Koda is a Guard.
Amber is a Guard.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Thankyou for all the help with the guards. I haven't updates it because this thread has been dead.

5bob15

VIP+
EatsALot
EatsALot
VIP+
Ratings
This thread wouldn't be dead if people actually played prison... There is literally one person on there.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
This thread wouldn't be dead if people actually played prison... There is literally one person on there.
By dead he means that this thread is old and hasn't been commented on in a while.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I know it's an old thread but there is literally nobody on prison so nobody has any interest on this topic :(
Hopefully all that will change when Olympus comes out :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Time to go search the forums to see what Olympus is
XD. I don't know to much about it, you might want to ask a staff member who knows a lot more about it. What I do know is that it's going to be a really cool update for prisons and it is suppost to come out very soon.