Probably Leaving..

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
It's always sad seeing someone leave the server. I do understand why you're choosing to, and I respect that. In the meantime, stay safe and pass those exams! Hope to see you ingame sometimes, and let's keep those forum games running, shall we? ;)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
It's so sad to see you leaving, you are an amazing friend of mine! I understand why you are leaving as I feel that the server has changed too much for those reasons. Although I am upset, I hope you have a nice time in life.

You will always be a good friend of mine,

-Ashley

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
It's always sad seeing someone leave the server. I do understand why you're choosing to, and I respect that. In the meantime, stay safe and pass those exams! Hope to see you ingame sometimes, and let's keep those forum games running, shall we? ;)
Thanks for understanding LOAF YOU!

It's so sad to see you leaving, you are an amazing friend of mine! I understand why you are leaving as I feel that the server has changed too much for those reasons. Although I am upset, I hope you have a nice time in life.

You will always be a good friend of mine,

-Ashley
aww ashley! Ill come to visit everytime I can! Ill try to play a bit more today {16/01/2017} so I can say goodbye! Ill play a bit each day I will just not be 4 hours or more just 30min or 1h online a day. There will be also some days i wont be online but ill try to be active!

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
Hey trewer, I've seen you on this server multiple times and you're one of the OG's. It's sad to see you go but it is good you're responsible taking action. Prioritizing your life and equally splitting the responsibilities is very mature and reasonable. Hopefully you can find time to eventually come back and when you do we'll all be here waiting for you with open arms. Enjoy your life from here on forward and don't let anything stop you from doing what you want to do!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey trewer, I've seen you on this server multiple times and you're one of the OG's. It's sad to see you go but it is good you're responsible taking action. Prioritizing your life and equally splitting the responsibilities is very mature and reasonable. Hopefully you can find time to eventually come back and when you do we'll all be here waiting for you with open arms. Enjoy your life from here on forward and don't let anything stop you from doing what you want to do!
Thanks! Ill be online when I can :D Thanks for taking your time on writing your post :3 Its so nice to hear that!

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
WOW! Another person leaving!? What a surprise! I want to join this trend so I am going to be making a forum post about this too! :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14

gnunou

Ratings
Miku, when I have talked to you, you were the nicest person! I'm so sad to see you go! I understand your reasonings, and I wish you the best. :p